• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest SittingBull
24 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

UConn beat every AAC team (multiple times) for 7 years. Three of USF's losses were to UConn this season. It makes you wonder if a 22 win season (i.e. turn the 3 UConn losses into wins against lesser opponents) would put USF on the bubble. Not to mention USF would have had a realistic chance of winning the AAC tourny. I for one will not miss having 2 or 3 built-in losses every year with zero percent chance of winning the conference. Farewell UConn. Thanks for all the good times... 👋

Playing UConn at the Sun Dome / Jing-a-long, was what built up attendance numbers for the Bulls.  Without those games the place would have been a ghost town. UConn fans bought season tickets and came to most, if not all games during the season.

Edited by SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Next year the conference will have to have the conference tourney somewhere else. You can’t keep it in Connecticut as no one will show up especially since the nearest team would be 4 hours away and temple would not bring 6k fans. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

20 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

The two rows behind the Bulls bench were empty.   Didn’t any groups of green in the shots of the other side of the arena.

Those seats are probably now full of C's fans. MK was visible when they panned out a bit along with some people we know that we're going.

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Do you remember Laksa hitting 11 3's in a row? Did you comment on how horrible that Euro was? That said, I agree he needs more athletic players. 

Sure, but how often did she do that.  Did she lead the team to a Sweet Sixteen?   Ever see Janae Stokes play in the Old Dome?

I’ve never said he shouldn’t recruit any foreign players.   Injuries, injuries, injuries!

UCF and GCSU, don’t fill their rosters with foreign players, yet the beat the Bulls.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, SittingBull said:

Sure, but how often did she do that.  Did she lead the team to a Sweet Sixteen?   Ever see Janae Stokes play in the Old Dome?

I’ve never said he shouldn’t recruit any foreign players.   Injuries, injuries, injuries!

UCF and GCSU, don’t fill their rosters with foreign players, yet the beat the Bulls.

You've convinced me. Let's fire JF.

Guest SittingBull
4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You've convinced me. Let's fire JF.

Why, you said you were happy with the team, as is?

If his contract is renewed/extended, I won’t be supporting USF WBB any longer.

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,091
  • Days Won:  56

37 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Why, you said you were happy with the team, as is?

If his contract is renewed/extended, I won’t be supporting USF WBB any longer.

Your “support?” Now that’s a hoot. I hope they extend Jose through 2099 so we won’t have to listen to your “support.”

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,726
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, SittingBull said:

Playing UConn at the Sun Dome / Jing-a-long, was what built up attendance numbers for the Bulls.  Without those games the place would have been a ghost town. UConn fans bought season tickets and came to most, if not all games during the season.

Yep. UConn travels well and has a lot of fans. Winning tends to cause that. Clearly, USF women will have a better chance of winning more games and conference championships without all that UConn dominance in the way. Maybe, just maybe that extra winning will generate even more fan interest and higher attendance from actual USF fans. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

24 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

Yep. UConn travels well and has a lot of fans. Winning tends to cause that. Clearly, USF women will have a better chance of winning more games and conference championships without all that UConn dominance in the way. Maybe, just maybe that extra winning will generate even more fan interest and higher attendance from actual USF fans. 

maybe some students could actually show up as well

Guest SittingBull
26 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

That’s a very, very big maybe.

12 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

maybe some students could actually show up as well

LOL!