• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest SittingBull
17 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

Lakeland could possibly work at the place the Lakeland Magic play at. All NBA arenas would be way to big and Amelie Arena would also be way to big. An arena that holds 5-8k would be ideal

I was thinking the same, but not familiar with the amenities available within walking distance.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

10 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

The only time I’m on campus is for USF WBB events.
What nice things are short drive away.  Of course driving means renting a car, or Ubering. Remember the greatest number of WBB fans are Senior Citizens.

And we all know that they can't grasp how to rent cars or use smartphones... 

Guest SittingBull
24 minutes ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Sure,  but you managed to avoid mentioning all the nice things that are a short drive away.  BTW adding the cost of car rental, or Ubering to the cost of the trip, can be a negative factor for many.  
Also,  Why would the ACC chose to hold the Tourney at USF when USF attendance isn’t the best in the conference.

Edited by SittingBull

Guest SittingBull

Well I guess they could go see RJS, oh wait, that’s too far from campus for young mobile students, so  cross that off the list!🤘

Edited by SittingBull

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

34 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

Sure,  but you managed to avoid mentioning all the nice things that are a short drive away.  BTW adding the cost of car rental, or Ubering to the cost of the trip, can be a negative factor for many.  
Also,  Why would the ACC chose to hold the Tourney at USF when USF attendance isn’t the best in the conference.

I figured you were familiar with the area so it didn't need to be mentioned.  Since that isn't the case, I would suggest you check with visittampabay.com for some good suggestions. 

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I figured you were familiar with the area so it didn't need to be mentioned.  Since that isn't the case, I would suggest you check with visittampabay.com for some good suggestions. 

I’m very familiar with the area, don’t see much close to YC other than Busch Gardens, and that may not be the cup tea of many of the WWB fans.   Pretty poor site, they left off the World Famous Mons Venus, and Nebraska Ave.🤪

BTW you forgot to say why the YC would be picked for the Tourney, since USF’s WBB attendance isn’t the highest in conference after UConn, and it will drop substantially with UConn out of the conference.

Edited by SittingBull

Guest SittingBull
On 3/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, CousinRicky said:

Those seats are probably now full of C's fans. MK was visible when they panned out a bit along with some people we know that we're going.

Was Steve Currall there?

Guest SittingBull
On 3/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, CousinRicky said:

How come we haven't met?  Or have we? Assume you are in the coach's club.

I guess you’ve been lucky!   Yes, I’ve been in the CC, since it began.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

On 3/9/2020 at 2:24 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

Not necessarily.  Nobody will get UConn crowds....But you don't think we would get a crowd at the YC if our team was playing in the Conference Championship?

4 hours ago, SittingBull said:

The consensus opinion here on TBP seems to be that American Conference Titles are meaningless, so why would you expect big crowds crowdS at all the games?

59c199b4875ec_facepalmted.jpg.6c3070c66a1da67e70f3c0e8fee633e1.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

old man tongue GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull