• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, bullsfan27 said:

Bulls to face Tulane

Tulane is a mediocre team, so its a team we should beat.  But with UCONN looming, I guess it doesn't really make much difference.  

At least after this year, we will have a fighting chance to win the conference.  Wish we could have taken them down at some point, when we had some pretty good teams.  The Jessica Dickson days i think we came the closest.

Guest SittingBull
On 2/17/2020 at 9:21 PM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

No UCONN and we probably have a half dozen conference championships. We're a G5 conference saddled with a P5 powerhouse that sticks out like a sore thumb in WBB.

When we were in the BEast (a top basketball conference),  in eight years we finished, T-6, T-8, T-11, 8, T-10, T-13, 9, T-6.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, SittingBull said:

When we were in the BEast (a top basketball conference),  in eight years we finished, T-6, T-8, T-11, 8, T-10, T-13, 9, T-6.

Yeah but we would have won the American 2 or 3 times most likely - the years that we played UConn in the championship games.  

Guest SittingBull
Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah but we would have won the American 2 or 3 times most likely - the years that we played UConn in the championship games.  

36 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Tulane is a mediocre team, so its a team we should beat.  But with UCONN looming, I guess it doesn't really make much difference.  

At least after this year, we will have a fighting chance to win the conference.  Wish we could have taken them down at some point, when we had some pretty good teams.  The Jessica Dickson days i think we came the closest.

Dickson played UConn twice in the BE.  
2005/06: 77-47, and 2006/07: 81-67.

Guest SittingBull
31 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So, your saying the Bulls need to be in a weak conference to take home a trophy.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, SittingBull said:

So, your saying the Bulls need to be in a weak conference to take home a trophy.  

Yeah kind of.....we ain't never gonna be UConn.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

On 2/17/2020 at 9:21 PM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

No UCONN and we probably have a half dozen conference championships. We're a G5 conference saddled with a P5 powerhouse that sticks out like a sore thumb in WBB.

1 hour ago, SittingBull said:

That really has nothing to do with GBS's post. We were a G5 program saddled in a P5 conference .....

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Take out UConn and we were one of the top 2 finishers in the reg season 5 out of the 7 years we've been in the AAC ....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

21 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Take out UConn and we were one of the top 2 finishers in the reg season 5 out of the 7 years we've been in the AAC ....

So we should fire Jose?  

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So we should fire Jose?  

Yes .... should have been 7 out of 7.

• Haha 1