• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official "Getting in the last word thread"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Hey I just wanted to pop in and get the last word.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

"Word"!!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

No one else will ever get to get the last word in because even if I do not try to get it in here Trip will go ahead and move my posts here anyway, 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

No one else will ever get to get the last word in because even if I do not try to get it in here Trip will go ahead and move my posts here anyway, 

Challenge accepted beeeaaach!

15 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Challenge accepted beeeaaach!

I mean you aren’t really going to be competing against me it’s more competing with Trip that likes to move my stuff here for no reason, we now allow whoever cries the most on the board to dictate policy. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

27 minutes ago, puc86 said:

we now allow whoever cries the most on the board to dictate policy.

If that was true, you'd be the current one dictating policy ....... but I do understand your consternation with the movement of one of your signature off topic, ******** posts to here because it really didn't fit this particular thread's criteria, so I'm breaking it out of here into its own.

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If that was true, you'd be the current one dictating policy ....... but I do understand your consternation with the movement of one of your signature off topic, ******** posts to here because it really didn't fit this particular thread's criteria, so I'm breaking it out of here into its own.

48 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I mean you aren’t really going to be competing against me it’s more competing with Trip that likes to move my stuff here for no reason, we now allow whoever cries the most on the board to dictate policy. 

Trips is doing God’s work trying to instill order in this era of chaos.  He may be old, ornery and a tad bit liberal but overall he is doing the best he can under the circumstances, cut him some slack.

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Trips is doing God’s work trying to instill order in this era of chaos.  He may be old, ornery and a tad bit liberal but overall he is doing the best he can under the circumstances, cut him some slack.

On any given day there are roughly 20 people with any desire to talk USF sports, now that sports may never exist again because people have actually taken the nonsense the health care community has tried to push on us for decades seriously we are down to roughly 5 people with any desire to discuss a subject where nothing can actually be on topic I think that we would be just fine letting chaos reign. This is sort of like government. React to people getting sick. Play chicken with all those around you on how much you can over react. Destroy the economy, businesses and people’s lively hoods because safe is always better. Have to send people checks to say I’m sorry for ruining your lives and while endlessly making it worse with no end game. The government or message board that governs least governs best.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

On any given day there are roughly 20 people with any desire to talk USF sports, now that sports may never exist again because people have actually taken the nonsense the health care community has tried to push on us for decades seriously we are down to roughly 5 people with any desire to discuss a subject where nothing can actually be on topic I think that we would be just fine letting chaos reign. This is sort of like government. React to people getting sick. Play chicken with all those around you on how much you can over react. Destroy the economy, businesses and people’s lively hoods because safe is always better. Have to send people checks to say I’m sorry for ruining your lives and while endlessly making it worse with no end game. The government or message board that governs least governs best.

I guess if it is any consolation, if Sports are forever dead than at least we sucked most of the time and won’t have to endure the constant defeats.  I liken it to when a fat chick breaks up with you, not a huge loss (at least figuratively).  We should probably ask NEB about this topic, I am sure he has plenty of experience in this area.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Horrible take...moving posts around a message board because they are the 'last word' could not be further from 'God's Work'. Just creates annoyance and consternation. If you don't like the post, hopefully your emotional reaction is strong enough to continue the conversation, hence facilitating more activity on the message board. One hand washes another...relevant now more than ever. 

• Upvote 1