• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official "Getting in the last word thread"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I guess if it is any consolation, if Sports are forever dead than at least we sucked most of the time and won’t have to endure the constant defeats.  I liken it to when a fat chick breaks up with you, not a huge loss (at least figuratively).  We should probably ask NEB about this topic, I am sure he has plenty of experience in this area.

There is always a silver lining to be had in most situations. Like the Coronavirus could have silver linings of saving social security, fixing Medicare and making the highways fast lanes not clogged up but instead everyone wants to fixate on a couple of negatives and burn the world down because of them.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, mj796 said:

Horrible take...moving posts around a message board because they are the 'last word' could not be further from 'God's Work'. Just creates annoyance and consternation. If you don't like the post, hopefully your emotional reaction is strong enough to continue the conversation, hence facilitating more activity on the message board. One hand washes another...relevant now more than ever. 

You surely didn’t sugarcoat it, I was just hitting trips with a condescending back handed compliment trying to rile the old bastard. I am not emotionally attached to anything written on here, just trying to stir the pot to pass the time.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I declare this the last word: Virus.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I guess if it is any consolation, if Sports are forever dead than at least we sucked most of the time and won’t have to endure the constant defeats.  I liken it to when a fat chick breaks up with you, not a huge loss (at least figuratively).  We should probably ask NEB about this topic, I am sure he has plenty of experience in this area.

Your sister never did break up with me...😀

excited ric flair GIF

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

image.jpeg.8d09d7d31d41cb862a50b32def0c48c7.jpeg

• Haha 1