• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students want an OCS...Yea right!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

many people didnt go to the dome because its something that just started today.. i dont think usf even advertised it very well..

USF didn't advertise it very well!  Give me a break w/that lame excuse.  If they wanted to watch it they would of found out.  I did!  Or is a 40 yr old fan just more sophisticated and media savvy than 20 yr old fans?  How many students live in apartments off campus?  When I went to USF, it was 60-75%.  Are you telling me it was available in North/New Tampa...Temple Terrace?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911

do you guys really think that our students go to the games for the game? if so, you're a bit out of touch with USF football.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90

I as a student was there and was very appreciative of Athletics for organizing such of an event! However, lets not worry about the student turnout.  I am actually worried about our lousy play today and our pathetic performance against PITT.  Ultimately, our play calling was terrible and even CJL ruined the game for us! Julmiste is bad, we all know that! But we need to start utilizing our speed, not our retarded QB who fumbles evrytime he scrambles for a few yards.  Enough said, Im upset...but hey we beat West Virginia next Saturday and we are back in first place, but what will happen after that game???

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,767
  • Days Won:  3

do you guys really think that our students go to the games for the game? if so, you're a bit out of touch with USF football.

Now, now! We're not s'posed to say that. However, since you brought it up, you could expand on that a bit... ;)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

woolybully i think kyle is saying that usf students come to the games to socialize and to drink, hence why so many of them hang out by the pirate ship and don't care about watching the game, all they care about is whats going on after the game, not during.  so why do u think that they would actually show up to watch a game that is away?  correct me if i'm work kyle.  and yes i'd have to admit there wasn't much advertising for this event, one article in the oracle and not sure where else, plus if i'm not mistaken student government was having a showing of the game in the Alumni Center, so we don't know if people went over there.  

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Zactly why the stu's are not worthy of a OCS yet.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

Lets stop ******** about the people who weren't there and say something nice about the people who were!

How about a big thanks to the marketing department for putting this together for everyone. They didn't have to spend their saturday afternoon sitting in the sundome. They got this going pretty fast.

All i hear is ***** ***** ***** about things that are done cause there aren't 45,000 people showing up. How about THANK YOU to all the die hard fans who showed up to support your Bulls!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Ugh, You gotta create the environment to make this come. Poor attendance to watch a game in the SUndome...Dispite what people say we're a "commutter school." Build something to keep the students around on the weekends and they WILL stay. Until then, like this weekend, the campus will be dead...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Campus is changing...apparently it is a serious party environment on Friday and Saturday nights though.  I went to my son's dorm and all of the suite mates (including him) were asleep at 12:50 pm.  I got him up and we went to the Sun Dome.  He called a few friends and they were asleep.  He expressed real concern with the student turnout for the Cinci game...couldn't imagine people being to the stadium by noon!  I hope it's a big enough game that the kids understand why they should show up. For that to be the case, no more losses this year!