• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students want an OCS...Yea right!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

"thier lazy asses"

not much respect for the usf students

They haven't earned it!  People were outside the forum watching the opening lightning game (even though it was on tv.)  It's more fun to watch with a couple thousand who cheer than to sit in your dorm room.

The fact is, many students were outside when I drove through.  It had notthing to do with it being available in their dorm room, they just didn't care.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

woolybully, i know, as a student here for the past 5 years, it makes me mad to look up and see that area around the pirate ship filled and people not paying attention to the game.  people in my own fraternity come to the game and usually leave before the game is over, i had to make them wait at the end of the ucf game, because they didn't care about the game anymore, cause it was a blowout.  some of my boys would rather go to uf games than to usf games, it makes me mad.  the students only care about our sports if we win, until then we will keep seeing what we have been, that is nobody coming to support, we aren't ready for a on campus stasium yet and this coming from a huge supporter of it.  we first need the students and fans to be interested in the game, and to stay the entire time, to cheer them on and show the team support.  until this happens, let us put to rest this notion of an ocs.

• Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

some of my boys would rather go to uf games than to usf games, it makes me mad.

Aaaarrrgghhh!!! What sort of foul language is this! Get my attorney on the phone...NOW!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

some of my boys would rather go to uf games than to usf games, it makes me mad.

Then they shouldn't be your boys!!   >:(  >:(  >:(

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

yes i know they aren't my boys, they just happen to be in my fraternity

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Rest assured all! Faza Stadium is on its way! The plans are in motion, it's just that the ETA is about 20 years. BUT, take solace in the fact that if it happens, students will be issued TAZERS and TSA/RJS/TPD will be lined up on the field for our students to rush and Taze the hell out of.

Payback's a ***** ;-)  ;D

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Rest assured all! Faza Stadium is on its way! The plans are in motion, it's just that the ETA is about 20 years. BUT, take solace in the fact that if it happens, students will be issued TAZERS and TSA/RJS/TPD will be lined up on the field for our students to rush and Taze the hell out of.

Payback's a ***** ;-)  ;D

See that's the thing, this on campus stadium crap always get a new life right after drunk fans get told they can't run on the field and destroy everything in sight.

The thing is, they don't belong there.  The field is for players, the stands are for fans.

I don't want to see a bunch of stoned idiots rush a stage when I'm at a concert, I also don't care to see a bunch of drunk juveniles tearing up a field when I'm at a football game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

let's be clear on one thing-- all the fans would love to have a beautiful on campus stadium.

We just don't have the cash or the need to build one at this time (IMO). And if it is so we can be like Michigan and whoever else who storms the field or tears down a goalpost-- well-- that line of thinking is fairly short-sighted and selfish on the whole IMO

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

See that's the thing, this on campus stadium crap always get a new life right after drunk fans get told they can't run on the field and destroy everything in sight.

The thing is, they don't belong there.  The field is for players, the stands are for fans.

I don't want to see a bunch of stoned idiots rush a stage when I'm at a concert, I also don't care to see a bunch of drunk juveniles tearing up a field when I'm at a football game.

For your edification, my friend, I have never been drunk at a USF football game, as I have always been representing the painted folk at the helm.

Our fans to date have never destroyed anything, must less "everything in sight," and we have rushed at least three times in my experience. The only thing fans have destroyed is their own ankles when trying to jump down.

"The thing is", we do belong there.  The field is for players, the stands are for fans, and when a big time game is over and USF comes out on top, the fans deserve to be united with the team, and the team deserves to be united with the fans.

Whether you attend concerts with "stoned idiots" or not is your concern. Your reference to students as "drunk juveniles" is quite incorrect, mostly baseless, and exposes your annoyingly conservative tendencies. If you don't believe in celebrating a huge win for our team, don't come to our games. Go be a Miami Hurricanes fan.

~ Faza

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The field is for players, the stands are for fans,

That's where you should have stopped

and when a big time game is over and USF comes out on top, the fans deserve to be united with the team, and the team deserves to be united with the fans.

Why?  And if that were true, why does it have to be on the field?