• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Students want an OCS...Yea right!

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should of been ten times the amount at the Dome today if they are really behind FB.  Stu appearance was apathetic at best.

many people didnt go to the dome because its something that just started today.. i dont think usf even advertised it very well..

well anybody with a current student ID could watch the game from the comforts of their own home....

If that's the case, then I take back my comment.  

BUT One of my friends, who is a student, had invited an entire student organization to the Sundome.  He showed, but the people he invited ended up at Hooters to see another game.

download some software from USF and then access ESPN360 using USF VPN... worked like a charm for me and im not even a USF student anymore, luckily ID still worked

Yeah, I don't think that's a good excuse for the poor attendance.  I don't think many people knew they could to that.  Oh well...

Hopefully people will be excited about playing WV next week since they just beat UL.