• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it too late to trade for Steve Ensminger?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

That couldn’t be any further from the truth and while you may find some people that find my posting annoying or tiresome you won’t find much support of this opinion 

While I appreciate your endless campaigning for certain topics, it does get tiresome at times.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

No it is not still a part time job, yes I think this is probably one of the better hires we could make out of those available to us, yes I can accept that this may have been a necessary evil to get the deal done but I can’t pretend it was somehow beneficial to us and I have to celebrate it and cheer it on. I don’t think that’s particularly unreasonable. 

Yet the title of the thread tells us all we need to know...you are a fraud....

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,331
  • Days Won:  10

Actually, posters like Puc are all that prevents some of our fans from blowing unicorns out of their butts.  We need to see the other side.  Rail on, brother!  Like a great artist, your body of work won't be appreciated in your lifetime! 😁

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

I think you are straining at a gnat.  Instead of claiming that our soon-to-be was not doing beneficial stuff (which I don't know as truth) for his NEXT JOB, please show me tangible damage that his coaching with integrity has caused us.

Neither side is measurable or soon known.  So, it is basically an opinion that can't be measured.  I can tolerate someone who believes in finishing out his obligations before starting his next job.

But I do not believe it was horribly damning just not of a huge benefit that I needed to celebrate. People were making wild claims of great benefits to USF by our coach continuing to work at Clemson despite there being no evidence to their beliefs, we are now better served by it being over.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

While I appreciate your endless campaigning for certain topics, it does get tiresome at times.  

I think you will get decent support for that opinion, I was not so clearly referring to the belief I’m not actually a USF fan.

6 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

Well it’s all over now, so the good news is that you can move on with your life.

First day on Thebullspen?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

But I do not believe it was horribly damning just not of a huge benefit that I needed to celebrate. People were making wild claims of great benefits to USF by our coach continuing to work at Clemson despite there being no evidence to their beliefs, we are now better served by it being over.

You must have really thin skin if you let the excitement of USF fans get to you personally.

God forbid someone looks at you the wrong way in real life...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Grateful Dad said:

Actually, posters like Puc are all that prevents some of our fans from blowing unicorns out of their butts.  We need to see the other side.  Rail on, brother!  Like a great artist, your body of work won't be appreciated in your lifetime! 😁

What other side? It has yet to be written. Scott has just started and this clown is blowing it out the water...

Just now, puc86 said:

I think you will get decent support for that opinion, I was not so clearly referring to the belief I’m not actually a USF fan.

I do believe you are a USF fan.  A little misguided at times but also entertaining at times. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

First day on Thebullspen?

Is this response to mean you are, in fact, not going to move on with your life, and instead hammer home a moot point for the sake of bothering other people?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OnTheBus said:

Is this response to mean you are, in fact, not going to move on with your life, and instead hammer home a moot point for the sake of bothering other people?

That is exactly what he means.  

• Upvote 1