• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it too late to trade for Steve Ensminger?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,467
  • Days Won:  422

53 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The problem is people going around saying how great it is

It was no more, or less, of a problem than those saying we were ****** because he didn't come here immediately ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Ghostbuster said:

Here here!  I second that.  Despite common sense saying a full time coach is better than a part time coach, I got bashed for saying I didn't like him treating us as second fiddle.

Fans completely blinded by optimism or misguided hope (that transitive properties of championships exist), simply can't comprehend anything negative about the situation though.  So their brain goes 'I can't imagine how these guys were unhappy with Scott staying at Clemson, so to put my mind at ease I will make up a reason I can understand and say they don't like USF or just are biased against the hire'

But objectively and unequivocally the guy put another team as his priority.....you should be allowed to dislike that.  In fact some people that really love USF would rightly be offended by the slight, considering the guy already had a pair of rings.

Kind of like those who still believe Jimbo Leavitt can actually win a championship as a HC...

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It was no more, or less, of a problem than those saying we were ****** because he didn't come here immediately ...

This

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

31 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

You are just jealous of his 61K + posts and are trying to catch him in 2020 by posting the same thing numerous times in numerous posts. You can take a topic on MBB and make it about CJL or KB.  And then post the same basic thing 40 times in that topic.  

Whereas Smazza would take 8 posts to post an 8 word sentence back when he had less Brazilian women to concern himself with.  

Not hardly I am aware of what I am doing I just think it’s funny that Steve would question redundancy in posting 

20 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I don’t think anyone said that just that it isn’t beneficial to us and less than ideal, they were met with occasions concerning their fandom for daring to say maybe this isn’t the greatest thing since sliced bread and we don’t actually get any benefits for anything happening at Clemson.

29 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not hardly I am aware of what I am doing I just think it’s funny that Steve would question redundancy in posting 

it would be funny if lob or Corey questioned your redundancy. Pretty much fair game for everyone else ...

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

it would be funny if lob or Corey questioned your redundancy. Pretty much fair game for everyone else ...

How many unique takes do you honestly believe Steve has had? 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How many unique takes do you honestly believe Steve has had? 

61,560 ...

• Haha 1

Just now, Triple B said:

61,560 ...

touche'

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

Don't worry if anyone tries to subside on their CJL posts I make it a point to triple my posting and I will continue to do so until someone makes it past the plateau and gives us the continued success we were promised a new coach would bring. Thus far we are five coaches and a decade into this horrible decision and we have yet to even come close to the plateau again. As for KB the daily stampede and their readership ( I too am shocked that people read it) were more than just presenting him as a cheap option they were trying to sell it as a good option which is a complete and utter joke. 

What is the plateau?  8-5?  Empty trophy cases?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

What is the plateau?  8-5?  Empty trophy cases?

Winning regularly in general, winning games against teams people don’t have to google to make sure they are real and just overall creating excitement and buzz surrounding the program. Anywhere you went from Tampa to Polk county there was Bulls gear, people talked about the program regularly and there was a feeling that we were building something and people recognized it, that hasn’t been the case since CJL left and that’s not okay.

• Upvote 1