• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Is it too late to trade for Steve Ensminger?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Winning regularly in general, winning games against teams people don’t have to google to make sure they are real and just overall creating excitement and buzz surrounding the program. Anywhere you went from Tampa to Polk county there was Bulls gear, people talked about the program regularly and there was a feeling that we were building something and people recognized it, that hasn’t been the case since CJL left and that’s not okay.

And as we all know, USF being kicked out of the power conferences via realignment and the death of the Big East had absolutely nothing to do with the decreased buzz around the program. No role whatsoever. It’s a shame CJL wasn’t here to singlehandedly vault us to the P5, amirite bro?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Winning regularly in general, winning games against teams people don’t have to google to make sure they are real and just overall creating excitement and buzz surrounding the program. Anywhere you went from Tampa to Polk county there was Bulls gear, people talked about the program regularly and there was a feeling that we were building something and people recognized it, that hasn’t been the case since CJL left and that’s not okay.

All that ended well before Jimbo hit someone then lied. We are not going to hit those heights again as the game and the business has completely changed. Not our fault but that’s the way it is. We can still do some good things and winning a conference championship would be a good start. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

And as we all know, USF being kicked out of the power conferences via realignment and the death of the Big East had absolutely nothing to do with the decreased buzz around the program. No role whatsoever. It’s a shame CJL wasn’t here to singlehandedly vault us to the P5, amirite bro?

Of course it did but it started with CJL leaving and CSH dragging us down to depths unthinkable only to be out done by CWT, losing to FCS teams, regularly having losing records and not beating anyone of note for the greater part of a decade had as much to do with it as the death of the Beast did. CSH has our next most impressive wins following CJL and that’s sad.

45 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

All that ended well before Jimbo hit someone then lied. We are not going to hit those heights again as the game and the business has completely changed. Not our fault but that’s the way it is. We can still do some good things and winning a conference championship would be a good start. 

I hope it happens sooner than later and it is as fulfilling for you as you have dreamed of, for me the only way to win the AAC is to gtfo of it.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

for me the only way to win the AAC is to gtfo of it.

Then you are going to be forever miserable. No reason for you to keep telling everyone how miserable you choose to be.

Just now, OnTheBus said:

Then you are going to be forever miserable. No reason for you to keep telling everyone how miserable you choose to be.

Other than people (read you) keep engaging me and I find it cathartic. 

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Other than people (read you) keep engaging me and I find it cathartic. 

Well at least we all know now that your driving motivation is to annoy people. I hope it brings you happiness.

Just now, OnTheBus said:

Well at least we all know now that your driving motivation is to annoy people. I hope it brings you happiness.

My driving motivation is to discuss USF athletics. I simply know that things can and should be better because they have been and I refuse to accept that things are peachy keen when they clearly are not and have not been in a long time. One day USF will get back to our plateau and perhaps exceed it and we can all be happy and celebrate together because it will actually be true instead of some people trying to pretend things are better because deep down they know they were dead wrong and helped contribute to us being tossed in the gutter we have been left to waste away in. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I hope it happens sooner than later and it is as fulfilling for you as you have dreamed of, for me the only way to win the AAC is to gtfo of it.

Then you will be hating the future...

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Then you will be hating the future...

Why do you always have to be so negative?

What happens to a dream deferred?

Does it dry up
      like a raisin in the sun?
      Or fester like a sore—
      And then run?
      Does it stink like rotten meat?
      Or crust and sugar over—
      like a syrupy sweet?

Maybe it just sags
      like a heavy load.

Or does it explode?