• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Da'Quan Bowers is officially D-Line Coach

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, USFBULL_08 said:

you can always tell a southerner by the use of snow skiing

Oh really?  Maybe something else you should know about Southerners.  We dont take **** from arrogant smartass Northerners!  So ******* bite me.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Oh really?  Maybe something else you should know about Southerners.  We dont take **** from arrogant smartass Northerners!  So ******* bite me.

Lol relax I didn't mean anything by it

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

15 hours ago, smazza said:

it was a great place to be born and raised  from  57-74

Yes it was! 66-84

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

16 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Downhill is a lot of fun. I don’t do it as much anymore as I was looking for a more cardio workout. But the White Mountains of NH have some great skiing for all types of levels. If you ever get up here on a visit let me know. 

always liked Stowe in VT it was smaller than Killington but more laid back atmosphere. always liked the signs at Killington though, " stay on the trails the woods are a dark and lonely place at night".  don't ski anymore age caught up along with replacement body parts...hmm? might be the skiing that had something to do with that..?  All FL folks should go try it at least once. NC close but not the same as VT, NH or even VA. Colorado if you can go that far away...you'll prob be hooked or, in a body cast but oh what fun you'll have...

Enjoy your cross country NEB watch out for the moose....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BulledOver said:

always liked Stowe in VT it was smaller than Killington but more laid back atmosphere. always liked the signs at Killington though, " stay on the trails the woods are a dark and lonely place at night".  don't ski anymore age caught up along with replacement body parts...hmm? might be the skiing that had something to do with that..?  All FL folks should go try it at least once. NC close but not the same as VT, NH or even VA. Colorado if you can go that far away...you'll prob be hooked or, in a body cast but oh what fun you'll have...

apparently this conversation has slid off topic...DC ?  always like it when there is some pro input on a college coaching staff. along with the fact that he was an all American too I think..

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

For downhill I must admit Killington is still my favorite. Probably due to the fact I know the place so well. I actually went skiing there last year on the first week of June! North Carolina is not bad but they usually have much more ice on their slopes than up north. Colorado is a different beast all together. Probably the only area I would consider moving to. I saw a moose my first week when I moved here 25 years ago...have not seen one since 😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

25 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For downhill I must admit Killington is still my favorite. Probably due to the fact I know the place so well. I actually went skiing there last year on the first week of June! North Carolina is not bad but they usually have much more ice on their slopes than up north. Colorado is a different beast all together. Probably the only area I would consider moving to. I saw a moose my first week when I moved here 25 years ago...have not seen one since 😂

I'm a big fan of Loon.  I learned to ski on Cranmore (icy conditions).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

I'm a big fan of Loon.  I learned to ski on Cranmore (icy conditions).

Never skied NH prob because I was married to a Vermonter Frenchie. Now a NC mtn woman..hmm?  Maybe a Colorado gal next????

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Killington Cold..Use to ski down and into parking lot to car..get a snort then break the ice off my beard and head back up..Ah, I was a hardy muther at one time..Actually, fell of the lift one time there. Seat covered with ice slid off and under bar hanging, they stopped the lift so I let go. Good thing we weren't up to far and there was some new snow. 

Football??  I wonder if Da'Quan skies??  See how I tied that into the topic??