• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Memphis and UCF game videos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, pascobull said:

That Memphis game was great for the first 4 minutes...

1 hour ago, Jon Tonison said:

Just Pathetic

Why would you people watch that **** again? What are you masochistic in your spare time? 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  67
  • Days Won:  0

every offseason I make highlights for players regardless of final record. Yes, at times it's extremely difficult to relive the awful games... BUT, our team at SoFloBulls will always maintain a positive outlook for the players who give everything for USF. 

Also want to say thank you to whomever dracolich66 is on youtube, you f*cking rock. Would love to know how you record the games so I can do the same, more than happy to share too. Hit me in the messages, Twitter DM's @SoFoBulls, or shoot me an email SoFloBulls@gmail.com. 

Listen, there are a limited number of people that remain vested in USF thick and thin. As one of those folks, I sincerely appreciate the other unwavering diehards, USF needs more of us! As always, Go Bulls!! 

• Upvote 2

would really appreciate the Temple game... can't find it anywhere...  🥴

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

9 minutes ago, Mcknurkle said:

every offseason I make highlights for players regardless of final record. Yes, at times it's extremely difficult to relive the awful games... BUT, our team at SoFloBulls will always maintain a positive outlook for the players who give everything for USF. 

Also want to say thank you to whomever dracolich66 is on youtube, you f*cking rock. Would love to know how you record the games so I can do the same, more than happy to share too. Hit me in the messages, Twitter DM's @SoFoBulls, or shoot me an email SoFloBulls@gmail.com. 

Listen, there are a limited number of people that remain vested in USF thick and thin. As one of those folks, I sincerely appreciate the other unwavering diehards, USF needs more of us! As always, Go Bulls!! 

Making highlight reels for your website really doesn't make you any more of a diehard fan than the rest of us who suffer through the bad times.

never said more diehard. Try not only suffering through but covering awful games like NC State 2014, or better yet travel to then covering games like Houston and Temple 2018. It's not a d*ck measuring contest and if that was your takeaway from my post you completely missed the point. I want more folks to be permanently committed and if you're one then I'm happy to hear it. Have a great day, Go Bulls! 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,681
  • Days Won:  108

16 minutes ago, Mcknurkle said:

never said more diehard. Try not only suffering through but covering awful games like NC State 2014, or better yet travel to then covering games like Houston and Temple 2018. It's not a d*ck measuring contest and if that was your takeaway from my post you completely missed the point. I want more folks to be permanently committed and if you're one then I'm happy to hear it. Have a great day, Go Bulls! 

Yep, I guess I misinterpreted.  My bad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Making highlight reels for your website really doesn't make you any more of a diehard fan than the rest of us who suffer through the bad times.

If, as a fan, he's wading thru videos of the games listed here to make highlights, he's a helluva more diehard fan than I'll ever be ....

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Watched a little of the Memphis game perfect example of Bell being a horrible OC and letting the game get out of hand.

We run it down Memphis throat and score a TD and next two drives two three and outs all passing plays....we could have eaten up some of the clock but didnt.    

McCloud was a big cause of many of the sacks....dude holds onto the ball way to long and isn't quick in decision making.  The  Oline gets alot of crap for being horrible but McCloud is a big reason for why they gave up so many sacks.  

Joiner is going to be really good with how he played as just a freshman. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,382
  • Days Won:  25

BELL and CCS were out coached and schemed all season long.  We fired both of them because they were AWFUL. CJS has a lot to clean up, but apparently he will be the best coach in USF history to many on this board. I hope there is some truth to that. There was a  lot of hope with CCS and that failed miserably. Hopefully CJS was the right hire to bring excitement and winning back to the fan base that CCS sucked out like a vacuum.

Edited by TheGreatOutlaw

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

On 1/9/2020 at 11:39 AM, Mcknurkle said:

would really appreciate the Temple game... can't find it anywhere...  🥴

dracilich66 on youtube is me. Here is the temple video.

• Like 1