• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nothing Official Yet but....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

I’m convinced that if Leavitt would have been winning 10 games a season and conference titles, we would have never heard from the Millers because basically they wouldn’t have any support to move forward 

That’s true. It wasn’t even the Millers really it was god **** Colby Erskin thinking he actually deserved playing time when he wasn’t injured. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

I have been checking everything I can as I have followed this coaching search and DM'd Michael Kelly, etc. and it sure looks like this is happenning and it is what has needed to happen to bring back the heart and soul to this program! Go Bulls!!! 🤟

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I’m convinced that if Leavitt would have been winning 10 games a season and conference titles, we would have never heard from the Millers because basically they wouldn’t have any support to move forward 

Nor would have McMurphy.  But USF green lighted his stories and access to young, impressionable men, especially those like Erskin and others I won't name.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes...read on through the thread...it’s pretty funny...but yes brain is frozen as it’s cold as **** up here...

lol, I wasn't feeling the 13 pages right now .... maybe later.  It's freezing down here too .... it's like under 70

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

1 minute ago, RoyD3 said:

I have been checking everything I can as I have followed this coaching search and DM'd Michael Kelly, etc. and it sure looks like this is happenning and it is what has needed to happen to bring back the heart and soul to this program! Go Bulls!!! 🤟

Speak it brother.

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,376
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

That’s true. It wasn’t even the Millers really it was god **** Colby Erskin thinking he actually deserved playing time when he wasn’t injured. 

Yes it was pretty much a witch hunt to get Leavitt out imo 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

lol, I wasn't feeling the 13 pages right now .... maybe later.  It's freezing down here too .... it's like under 70

😂😂your’re better off not reading all those pages...you’ll be smarter for it...wish I had that 70 man

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

Over the past few hours I have become convinced it is happening. Just a few things to work through. 

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,376
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

Hope you are right! This is probably the only move I can see USF moving forward as a program. It took 10 years to realize this and I think USF now realize that they need a savior to get life back into the program 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

I can tell you with 100% certainty that CJL will not be our next coach...

I say this because I get all my football predictions wrong