• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Unpopular Opinion - Don't Fire Strong, Build the IPF - NOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

It is when there seems to be no plan B? Either MK has a trick up his sleeve or we are suffering through one more season of the status quo 

Seems to be to who?    We have had 3 years of going backwards and the last 18 games have been horrendous.  I think MK has had enough time to think this through.   Firing ccs is not a knee jerk reaction.  

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,377
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Seems to be to who?    We have had 3 years of going backwards and the last 18 games have been horrendous.  I think MK has had enough time to think this through.   Firing ccs is not a knee jerk reaction.  

I mean firing him without a plan is a major knee jerk reaction. If he does fire him then I’m sure he has a good plan. All these USF blaming MK for this mess need to lighten up a little. He will fix it 

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

I mean firing him without a plan is a major knee jerk reaction. If he does fire him then I’m sure he has a good plan. All these USF blaming MK for this mess need to lighten up a little. He will fix it 

He's had 2 years come up with a plan.  If he doesn't have one, then he shouldn't be in his position.  I'm sure he has one and I'm sure that the decision to keep or fire ccs (should be the later) is not knee jerk.

1 hour ago, Blackice12 said:

What is the fewest amount of people in the stands before USF begins to lose money on football games at RayJay?  As long as that threshold is not crossed then I believe USF should keep Strong until his contract ends.  Therefore money can be focused on the IPF

If building an IPF is contingent upon not firing a bad HC, then we should get out of the college football business

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Isn't there a 15K minimum to remain in the FBS? I remember reading about FIU struggling to maintain 15K in attendance, and that they were in danger of being demoted to the FCS....

I doubt it is actual if there is a threshold.  Nobody reports actual except for JK and NEB ..... 😁

Edited by chapelbull

He's had 2 years come up with a plan.  If he doesn't have one, then he shouldn't be in his position.  I'm sure he has one and I'm sure that the decision to keep or fire ccs (should be the later) is not knee jerk.

Obviously it is not since we are still at status quo. MK is pretty smart at what he does. USF is in great hands so no need to cry or worry right now 

If building an IPF is contingent upon not firing a bad HC, then we should get out of the college football business

That is a losing attitude. Why the hell would we give up? 

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Obviously it is not since we are still at status quo. MK is pretty smart at what he does. USF is in great hands so no need to cry or worry right now 

Well if we are in "great hands" there probably isn't any reason to be here telling everyone that over and over and over ......

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

That is a losing attitude. Why the hell would we give up? 

A losing attitude is saying it's ok to completely suck another year just because.   "THAT" is reality.  If you can't hire a good coach and build the IPF, then you are wasting $$$$ that could be spent somewhere else.  

A losing attitude is saying it's ok to completely suck another year just because.   "THAT" is reality.  If you can't hire a good coach and build the IPF, then you are wasting $$$$ that could be spent somewhere else.  

You are saying we should just shut it down. That is loser talk right there. I can see USF on the upward trend in 2021. Next season is gonna be tough but we will get through it and will be stronger in the long run from it. Keep your horns up!! Go Bulls!