• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe CCS sees the writing on the wall...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah but the problem is, unless we were to improve, which I hate to say it but I don't see happening.....Then its not just CCS that suffers it is the Program, the FANS!

The schedule is bad enough we would likely go bowling

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, Bullrush33 said:

The schedule is bad enough we would likely go bowling

Well that may be.  But that doesnt fix the overall problem.....which I believe is CCS.  I can only go by what we have all seen.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well that may be.  But that doesnt fix the overall problem.....which I believe is CCS.  I can only go by what we have all seen.

Oh I am saying it will mask the problems and Chuckles would point to progress

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Can he follow Mark Richt’s example and just resign?

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

I dont think Kelly or any (well most) of us are that stupid.  But its not just the record but how the team plays.  But it all depends on what happens next.  Its not a slam dunk yet that he will be back.  We are not in Kellys head.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, Gismo said:

Can he follow Mark Richt’s example and just resign?

Mark Richt donated a million bucks to their IPF.  Maybe Chuckles should follow suit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,309
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Mark Richt donated a million bucks to their IPF.  Maybe Chuckles should follow suit.

Richt has class and truly tried his best to prepare the players and support the organization he worked for. CCS does not care about USF at all and it has shown since day 1. He isn't donating anything to USF and he is not putting in the preparation for game plans. His recruiting and game management are pretty bad. His development of players is atrocious. He constantly blames the players for not being big/strong enough and not being prepared. He thought he was going to get to a big bowl and win in year one and get another job in the P5. The sad thing is he can't even win  big games within the AAC. No Power 5 program will touch his as a HC.

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

Unless somebody steps up for a buyout of CCS which seems to not be happening....then I think we have no choice but to bring him back one more year...which at least will get the IPF going.

Unless, unless we get blown out by Central.   Then maybe just maybe some big donors will be pissed off enough to come thru.

I wish Vinik and Lightning would get more involved to help us out.  We do have our name on the Amalie rink walls.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Unless somebody steps up for a buyout of CCS which seems to not be happening....then I think we have no choice but to bring him back one more year...which at least will get the IPF going.

Unless, unless we get blown out by Central.   Then maybe just maybe some big donors will be pissed off enough to come thru.

I wish Vinik and Lightning would get more involved to help us out.  We do have our name on the Amalie rink walls.

What exactly will he do? So far this relationship has done little to nothing for athletics...

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What exactly will he do? So far this relationship has done little to nothing for athletics...

I dont exactly know.  He has said that USF is an important  part of our community and there seems to be somewhat of a connection with the 2 parties.  He is big part of our community and it would be great if we get some corporate support from this dude.

Its a pipe dream.  He has no incentive to help us really.  Im just grasping at straws.