• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe CCS sees the writing on the wall...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

That he will not be a head coach for the foreseeable future, doesn't want to go back to being a DC/Position coach, and calls it a career? I know we're USF so if we had any luck it would be bad luck but this is probably our best case scenario. May the Gods be with us 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

That he will not be a head coach for the foreseeable future, doesn't want to go back to being a DC/Position coach, and calls it a career? I know we're USF so if we had any luck it would be bad luck but this is probably our best case scenario. May the Gods be with us 

Think he gets one more season. Got to keep the revenge factor alive against Texas

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

He will make them fire him so he can collect the loot, he is dumb but not even that stupid.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Think he gets one more season. Got to keep the revenge factor alive against Texas

Not possible, he is such an utter failure that he forced Kelly’s hand, can’t justify giving this POS another year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Not possible, he is such an utter failure that he forced Kelly’s hand, can’t justify giving this POS another year.

Just give him two more games. If he loses to Texas it will be time to replace him with KB

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

He's fooled me too many times...every time I think he might have things turned around they lay an egg...this pattern is just going to continue...he needs to go 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

20 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Just give him two more games. If he loses to Texas it will be time to replace him with KB

The way KB the ability to completely shut down an offense may make us have a formidable defense under his tutelage.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

My suggestion, to make this affordable. 

Sit Strong on his ass in an office. Make him do all the paperwork until he gets fed up and quits (no payout).

Let KBell (as Asst. Head Coach, and a small raise) take over the team with contract that has performance incentives and a redo in 2 years after Strong is gone!
We would have to live with 1 less official coach, as Strong would count against the total. But we could hire a "consultant" just like FSU hired Levett, then made him a coach after Taggart was fired.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, RandyGator said:

My suggestion, to make this affordable. 

Sit Strong on his ass in an office. Make him do all the paperwork until he gets fed up and quits (no payout).

Let KBell (as Asst. Head Coach, and a small raise) take over the team with contract that has performance incentives and a redo in 2 years after Strong is gone!
We would have to live with 1 less official coach, as Strong would count against the total. But we could hire a "consultant" just like FSU hired Levett, then made him a coach after Taggart was fired.

What exactly have you seen from KB that merits a promotion? Right now he has one job at USF and is doing it leaps and bounds worse than anyone ever has and is firmly top 20 worst in the entire nation.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What exactly have you seen from KB that merits a promotion? Right now he has one job at USF and is doing it leaps and bounds worse than anyone ever has and is firmly top 20 worst in the entire nation.

How effective would you be if every time you identified someone or something that makes your job a success and then your boss takes it from you. Not very effective at all, I'm sure.

Edited by Azmodi