• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Going to oveido next friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

The last two years I've gotten into that lot early just fine. If several of us show up at 9 I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I need to get cookin'! I could let you know at 9 how it looks if you want - or let's all get there at 9 and just go for it 😂. I'm sure we'll be fine. Have been in years past. 

When I say 'early' the past couple years it's been consistently around 9-10a as well. So if it ain't broke why fix it, right?

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/25/2019 at 1:58 PM, Friscobull said:

I sneak a flask in when faced with this quandary, Captain Morgan or Crown make a nice mixer with a stadium cup.  Never been caught and have done this to numerous events, give it a try, you will need it for this game.  

You're fine doing that, just mix your drink in a bathroom stall.  UCF does have undercover cops in the stadium who will notify uniform cops.

14 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Can we get into the lot that early? Like for sure?? 

Yes, just keep alcohol closed until official tailgating start and you'll be fine.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64

On 11/25/2019 at 12:18 PM, 79 Bull said:

there's a bar near the stadium entrance.  load up and walk in a few minutes before kickoff.

Almost all restaurants surrounding the arena sell beer.  Would be odd to pay $5-7 for one though when you can BYOB.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone want a ticket?

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

On 11/25/2019 at 12:24 PM, Nick Carroll said:

Exactly. 

Thanks. I will do just that. 

Yeah...Burger U will have a huge set up (between the Arena and Stadium in the Athletic Village) as they will have indoor and outdoor serving areas. They have about 25 beers on draft and about another 40 or so bottle. (Plus have hard liquor and obviously wine too).

Gringos Tacos (on the other side of the Arena) and Chili's in the Student Union will also serve beer. 

Near Burger U will be the free concerts and the Monster Engergy Motorcycle Jumping Show.

[image]EKT8jxNXUAEpNHZ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKT8jxNXUAEpNHZ.jpg

Edited by Knight_Light

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,448
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, Knight_Light said:

Yeah...Burger U will have a huge set up (between the Arena and Stadium in the Athletic Village) as they will have indoor and outdoor serving areas. They have about 25 beers on draft and about another 40 or so bottle. (Plus have hard liquor and obviously wine too).

Gringos Tacos (on the other side of the Arena) and Chili's in the Student Union will also serve beer. 

Near Burger U will be the free concerts and the Monster Engergy Motorcycle Jumping Show.

[image]EKT8jxNXUAEpNHZ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKT8jxNXUAEpNHZ.jpg

Pretty cool set up. Welcome back KL!!  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

Traffic was pure hell coming over this afternoon. One wreck shut down completely. After a 45 minute detour got back on I-4 and then another wreck shut down all but 1 lane.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,899
  • Days Won:  67

53 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Traffic was pure hell coming over this afternoon. One wreck shut down completely. After a 45 minute detour got back on I-4 and then another wreck shut down all but 1 lane.

Traffic on I-4? **** you say? It is worth the trip, ride this victory train into Saturday, CCS will once again bring us to the promised land.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Traffic on I-4? **** you say? It is worth the trip, ride this victory train into Saturday, CCS will once again bring us to the promised land.

high smoking pot GIF

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

301 up through Zephyrhills, then over to 471 up to 50 is my go to route back home from Tampa. You can pick up the turnpike in Oakland and hop in the 408 from there. It’s usually a little longer than I4, but saving the aggravation and the improved scenery make up for it.