• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone that thinks it’s the players holding back the coaches

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

You would have been dogging Strong for not going for FGs at some point if he didn't.  Be honest.

I’m being honest when I say I wouldn’t. A few games ago CCS and company went for two when the odds say it’s a toss up and we didn’t get it I said I supported the idea because you can’t just determine decisions based on results, if the math says it’s a coin flip either decision can be bad. However that’s not the same at all as having someone that has never made a kick past 34 yards and you keep sending them out for considerably longer kicks that they inevitably miss. If you keep doing something the odds are against and you keep failing the fault is in no one else but your idiocy or hubris. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I’m being honest when I say I wouldn’t. A few games ago CCS and company went for two when the odds say it’s a toss up and we didn’t get it I said I supported the idea because you can’t just determine decisions based on results, if the math says it’s a coin flip either decision can be bad. However that’s not the same at all as having someone that has never made a kick past 34 yards and you keep sending them out for considerably longer kicks that they inevitably miss. If you keep doing something the odds are against and you keep failing the fault is in no one else but your idiocy or hubris. 

you lie tonight show GIF

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I’m being honest when I say I wouldn’t.

Just an FYI, I stopped reading right here.

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

Just an FYI, I stopped reading right here.

I will try to find a way to power on with the knowledge that you only responded to my post without fully reading it. Next time I will try to use more pictures.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, puc86 said:

I will try to find a way to power on with the knowledge that you only responded to my post without fully reading it. Next time I will try to use more pictures.

Sounds good.  Please use pictures like the one above that NEB used, and make the caption "I lie" for full factual effect.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

you lie tonight show GIF

Lying just isn’t my cup of tea

1 minute ago, GaUSFBull said:

Sounds good.  Please use pictures like the one above that NEB used, and make the caption "I lie" for full factual effect.

The next time I lie I will try it but I typically like to save the lying for those of us that like to lie to themselves

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

This is correct.
Yes our kicker is bad.

But CCS put him in a position to fail by repeatedly asking him to kick 20 yards beyond what he is capable of. This is coaching 101, you put your players in positions that match their capabilities.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

This is correct.
Yes our kicker is bad.

But CCS put him in a position to fail by repeatedly asking him to kick 20 yards beyond what he is capable of. This is coaching 101, you put your players in positions that match their capabilities.

What about that last one...seems pretty reasonable  

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I’m assuming the coaches have nothing to due with us taking a lead against the 17th ranked team into halftime. 

...and can't close. ABC!!!