• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome atsKnight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

There is no way on Earth he's going to do it. On the absolutely slightest chance he does, it will open all the discourse he wants. If he dodges this question, he outs himself as complete ********. Now, we all know he is, but here is his chance to get knee-deep in exactly what he claims he came here for.

The worst lies we tell are the lies we tell ourselves. They really, really honestly believe they are national champions and they made it and that’s why they need to go all over the internet telling people because they know it’s the truth and they do not want validation just discussions as long as it can some way be misconstrued into affirmation. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

USF is  better than UCF. 

That’s my stance 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I'll take that to mean you agree with his take, puc, that USF was better than UCF in 2013?

I guess I have to do what you tell me to, now that you double-dog dared me. 

Is there no chance or the slightest chance? You seem confused. 

I'd call you a *****, but that's too easy.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'd call you a *****, but that's too easy.

I already gave you a year I disagreed with. I thought that was magnanimous, considering how childish your demand. 

Have I demonstrated that I dislike talking football? No? Then just ask questions.

I know it's asking a lot of this fanbase, but here are some helpful tips:

-read the threads. If someone can immediately find a quote that disproves you, you look dumb

-don't accuse everyone all the time of trolling, especially when you're intitiating more conversations. This is just common sense. 

-don't try to box people in. "I absolutely guarantee that JTrue won't say USF sucks. He's too chicken. I can't wait to see him dodge this. On the off chance he does, it's only because he's a troll." People see through that stuff and no one wants to discuss anything with you. 

I'm partially suprised I have to explain stuff like this to y'all, but my expectations are getting lower by the day. 

49 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

I already gave you a year I disagreed with. I thought that was magnanimous, considering how childish your demand. 

Have I demonstrated that I dislike talking football? No? Then just ask questions.

I know it's asking a lot of this fanbase, but here are some helpful tips:

-read the threads. If someone can immediately find a quote that disproves you, you look dumb

-don't accuse everyone all the time of trolling, especially when you're intitiating more conversations. This is just common sense. 

-don't try to box people in. "I absolutely guarantee that JTrue won't say USF sucks. He's too chicken. I can't wait to see him dodge this. On the off chance he does, it's only because he's a troll." People see through that stuff and no one wants to discuss anything with you. 

I'm partially suprised I have to explain stuff like this to y'all, but my expectations are getting lower by the day. 

So you’re going to avoid my question and not engage in discussion with fan base?

6 hours ago, JTrue said:

So you’re going to avoid my question and not engage in discussion with fan base?

Way to pay attention. 

Here's the thing: there's a lot more to the question than you seem to be aware of. Better how? UCF and USF seem to measure success differently. USF fans seem to value mid-season rankings and BCS relationships in a way that UCF fans don't. Then you have the question of how do you "demonstrably" measure the difference in criteria like that? There's also the impending question of why does it matter? Are you trying to score the programs like rounds of a boxing match? Are there other, better ways to measure program strength?

Normally, I would discuss this kind of stuff with the poster who initiated the question, but I'm reasonably confident that you're not capable of that kind of nuanced discussion. 

In fact, JTrue, in my short time on this board, I've seen you continually hijack threads, make inane points, and show almost a complete disregard for reading comprehension. I can't think of a post you've made that I found interesting or thought-provoking in any way. 

So I think I'm going to put you on ignore. You can feel free to interpret that as fear, but I'm on this board for interesting conversation and I've found you unhelpful in that regard. Let's just agree to disagree and hopefully you find some other fans that really enjoy engaging with you. Good luck and God bless. 

20 minutes ago, atsKnight said:

Way to pay attention. 

Here's the thing: there's a lot more to the question than you seem to be aware of. Better how? UCF and USF seem to measure success differently. USF fans seem to value mid-season rankings and BCS relationships in a way that UCF fans don't. Then you have the question of how do you "demonstrably" measure the difference in criteria like that? There's also the impending question of why does it matter? Are you trying to score the programs like rounds of a boxing match? Are there other, better ways to measure program strength?

Normally, I would discuss this kind of stuff with the poster who initiated the question, but I'm reasonably confident that you're not capable of that kind of nuanced discussion. 

In fact, JTrue, in my short time on this board, I've seen you continually hijack threads, make inane points, and show almost a complete disregard for reading comprehension. I can't think of a post you've made that I found interesting or thought-provoking in any way. 

So I think I'm going to put you on ignore. You can feel free to interpret that as fear, but I'm on this board for interesting conversation and I've found you unhelpful in that regard. Let's just agree to disagree and hopefully you find some other fans that really enjoy engaging with you. Good luck and God bless. 

So you’re not going to do it.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

If only they played each other head to head over that stretch. Then we could say for sure who has been the better team. Oh well.

11 minutes ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

If only they played each other head to head over that stretch. Then we could say for sure who has been the better team. Oh well.

It would be a fun discussion to have with someone who feels UCF has passed us by. We could have a little banter over when that event happened. If only UCFers who showed up here wanted to engage.

1 hour ago, Fold FB Invest in BB said:

Maybe you're right, it is pretty simple. Like if Team A beat Team B, then Team C beat Team A, Team C is the best, right?

So glad we're all on the same page, finally.