• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I posted before the Wisconsin game that the players were hanging their heads like they were going to a funeral. I hear locker room chatter. The players don't like playing for Strong. There is no emotion. There is no fun. The overall culture is toxic even if there are a few bright spots. 

We may somehow muster up a win over a rebuilding team with a first year coach (I highly doubt it) but even if we did, sitting up front in the short bus while it drives off a cliff isn't where I want to see USF football. 

I called for Skip Holtz to be fired before he did, but I feel even more strongly about it with respect to CCS. The man would fit in well as a volunteer guidance counselor through a church or a drug rehab facility, not an NCAA FBS head football coach. His strengths don't align with those necessary for leadership in this industry, and he's not going to change magically overnight. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

I posted before the Wisconsin game that the players were hanging their heads like they were going to a funeral. I hear locker room chatter. The players don't like playing for Strong. There is no emotion. There is no fun. The overall culture is toxic even if there are a few bright spots. 

We may somehow muster up a win over a rebuilding team with a first year coach (I highly doubt it) but even if we did, sitting up front in the short bus while it drives off a cliff isn't where I want to see USF football. 

I called for Skip Holtz to be fired before he did, but I feel even more strongly about it with respect to CCS. The man would fit in well as a volunteer guidance counselor through a church or a drug rehab facility, not an NCAA FBS head football coach. His strengths don't align with those necessary for leadership in this industry, and he's not going to change magically overnight. 

A few more of last weeks effort and your wish will come true 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,009
  • Days Won:  38

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

A few more of last weeks effort and your wish will come true 

True that was absolute dog ****.