• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well if you predicted that we would start 0-2, and finish 8-4...…..then you are still right on track with your prediction!

Very true, just would have liked to see SOMETHING last Friday, which is why I have since tempered my expectations for this season. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

21 hours ago, MikeG said:

OK-- I'll put the ridiculous statement out there that I have zero interest in nor reason to think we would be but .....

If we roll GT--- what will be ranked?

sorry--- lol Lol LOL - crank up the Ranking Threads!

We were rank last week and I have seen nothing to make me think we won’t be rank thus week 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

16 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

We were rank last week and I have seen nothing to make me think we won’t be rank thus week 

Well technically there is no way you would have seen anything to think otherwise as we can’t get into practices...

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, 206BULL said:

Very true, just would have liked to see SOMETHING last Friday, which is why I have since tempered my expectations for this season. 

I hear that.  I think everybody feels that way.

Thats why this game is so important.  Win or lose we have to show improvement and good execution.

This team should be embarassed.  They need to come out with alot of fight....this will tell us alot about this team.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Well technically there is no way you would have seen anything to think otherwise as we can’t get into practices...

Practice they don’t need no stinking practice, it’s practice, we are talking about practice.  

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

By "roll GT" do we mean make at least a field goal this time?

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Practice they don’t need no stinking practice, it’s practice, we are talking about practice.  

😂...there is one player I sure as hell hoped practice and I think we know who that is...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I hear that.  I think everybody feels that way.

Thats why this game is so important.  Win or lose we have to show improvement and good execution.

This team should be embarassed.  They need to come out with alot of fight....this will tell us alot about this team.

This team shows no indication of providing a fight, question is when will they fold up shop and lay down.  Need one big play early and maybe we get some momentum, if not the wheels come off the bus, this team has no heart.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This team shows no indication of providing a fight, question is when will they fold up shop and lay down.  Need one big play early and maybe we get some momentum, if not the wheels come off the bus, this team has no heart.

I am just hoping they have some pride in themselves and the university. I don’t even necessarily need a win...just move the frigging needle for the love of god! Give us something to believe in for the conference games. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

there is some ranking out there-- I'm guessing before the game we were somewhere around 85 and after it, maybe 100-110?

I really don't care-- I used to get a kick out of the folks who were rabidly following where we were in relation to the top 25. I'd like to be up there again someday but seriously doubt it in the near term. Usually when we were struggling like this in the past, someone would post where we were in the ESPN bottom 10 (or whatever that was called)