• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This team shows no indication of providing a fight, question is when will they fold up shop and lay down.  Need one big play early and maybe we get some momentum, if not the wheels come off the bus, this team has no heart.

Its hard to make that conclusion after 1 game.

Thats why im interested in how this next game goes.  If this trend continues then im with you.  This game will tell us alot.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Its hard to make that conclusion after 1 game.

Thats why im interested in how this next game goes.  If this trend continues then im with you.  This game will tell us alot.

It does and you are right, I guess I am carrying over the Marshall loss  and the way the team ended last year in my conclusion.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

true-- if we treated this like a clean slate start of a season and we ignore the 6 games before it--- it comes down to one game playing very badly. Or even if there was a new head coach at the helm. It is sort of why I am not getting super disgusted about the offense "performance" due to new system/new OC. It was a bad night. If CCS got anything right-- it was that the team (and fans imo) need to put this game in the past and focus on GT.

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

It does and you are right, I guess I am carrying over the Marshall loss  and the way the team ended last year in my conclusion.

Understood.  But this really is a different team....albeit same head coach - which is one big common denominator.   With the O C change still willing to let things play out a bit more.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, MikeG said:

true-- if we treated this like a clean slate start of a season and we ignore the 6 games before it--- it comes down to one game playing very badly. Or even if there was a new head coach at the helm. It is sort of why I am not getting super disgusted about the offense "performance" due to new system/new OC. It was a bad night. If CCS got anything right-- it was that the team (and fans imo) need to put this game in the past and focus on GT.

Excellent point and this will go a long way in determining if we can be in this game.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

38 minutes ago, MikeG said:

MikeG kicking the knowledge 

rockos modern life GIF

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

This team shows no indication of providing a fight, question is when will they fold up shop and lay down.  Need one big play early and maybe we get some momentum, if not the wheels come off the bus, this team has no heart.

Exactly. Not one player or coach said I’m pissed and I won’t allow that to happen again. 

What happened to accountabilitie?

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Exactly. Not one player or coach said I’m pissed and I won’t allow that to happen again. 

What happened to accountabilitie?

CCS essentially said this on the radio show tonight. Players who were interviewed were essentially saying they are better than this. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

27 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

CCS essentially said this on the radio show tonight. Players who were interviewed were essentially saying they are better than this. 

How much better? 49-7, 49-17, I don’t need essentially, or we are better than this....I would like to hear we were humiliated and we won’t let it happen again, I did not hear anyone say this.......Of course in all fairness I did not hear one interview so no idea what they said 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

How much better? 49-7, 49-17, I don’t need essentially, or we are better than this....I would like to hear we were humiliated and we won’t let it happen again, I did not hear anyone say this.......Of course in all fairness I did not hear one interview so no idea what they said 😀

I get that. No, I did not hear those exact words. Let’s see how much heart they have on Saturday...it’s put up time.