Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
USFBULL_08

Why is Wisconsin a good team?

Two decades of consistency 

13 hours ago, BDYZR said:
13 hours ago, Ryan said:

12-2 counting conference championship

That would suck to win the Conference Championship and not make the playoffs, but other than that - PERFECT!

I got what he meant right off-- no big ten champ with two losses is getting into the playoff. That type of crap is reserved for the SEC.

@Ryan by the way-- who are you predicting losses to ( or what three are most likely to be stumbling blocks)?

Because they’re a school in the middle of a recruiting hotbed that appropriately utilizes they’re resources to help elevate their their profile. They also hire up and comers as head coach..... oh wait that not Wiskey I’m describing..... oh 💩🤦‍♂️

On 9/3/2019 at 3:28 AM, USFBULL_08 said:

I keep seeing posts and articles talking about how good of a team they are and I just don't see why. They have a great RB sure, but I think we are giving them too much credit. USF has just played very, very soft teams.

2018 Wisconsin wins: WKU, New Mexico, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Rutgers, Perdue and Miami

Iowa and Miami are the only teams they beat with a winning record. Miami was a bowl game, so they beat one team with a winning record during the season.

I don't think they will be the best team we see this season unfortunately.

They will be the physical team we see this season.....which is a style we aleays have a difficult time with.  Of course every style we have had trouble with lately.

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

I got what he meant right off-- no big ten champ with two losses is getting into the playoff. That type of crap is reserved for the SEC.

@Ryan by the way-- who are you predicting losses to ( or what three are most likely to be stumbling blocks)?

Michigan at home and Ohio State on the road