• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any BullsPenners heading to Georgia Tech?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

The link is live but I can't find either of the lots you mentioned. Also, I clicked the filter "Tailgating Permitted" and the list was short... 3 parking garages and "Sommers lot" which isn't ose but could possibly work. What do you think? 

Standby - I'll have this shortly. Getting in touch with someone! Looks like they updated their map

29 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

The link is live but I can't find either of the lots you mentioned. Also, I clicked the filter "Tailgating Permitted" and the list was short... 3 parking garages and "Sommers lot" which isn't ose but could possibly work. What do you think? 

22 minutes ago, NJBull said:

I’m trying to find out from a Ga Tech alum the tailgate situation.  

So no response on the phone. It seems the Lots are listed but not up for sale currently. I think we have a few options... Wait it out and see if they release W02, or go with WO1/Tech Parkway or W01/Student Health Center. Here's another link to a ParkMobile Page: https://gatech.clickandpark.com/

With W01/TechParkway we park right on the main road and walk to the Lawn... if we get there early enough we may be closer to the 'Tech Green' Lawn by the student Center.

With W01/Student Health we'll be in a lot right across the street from Area 2 and will walk across the street to find the 'IC Lawn'

What do you guys think? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

If we walk to the lawn, does that mean we get to put up tailgate tents there? I reserved a Sommers lot til we figure out the final destination 

15 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

If we walk to the lawn, does that mean we get to put up tailgate tents there? I reserved a Sommers lot til we figure out the final destination 

Yes- If we walk to the lawn we get to set up there. I know someone who used to tailgate in the IC Lawn where I previously mentioned and he said it was a blast. The ALumni Tailgate is on the 'Tech Green' Lawn. I think as of the available lots currently - We got Tech Parkway for the 'Tech Green' or Tech Parkway/Health Center for IC Lawn

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

So when you take your gear down you walk it all back to the car before going in to the game... Which I will have difficulty accomplishing based on historic levels of away game tailgate intoxication 🤣

Edited by FazaUSF

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407

11 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

So when you take your gear down you walk it all back to the car before going in to the game... Which I will have difficulty accomplishing based on historic levels of likely-loss away game intoxication 🤣

That's what the school to the east does.   I did not know what the f*ck was happening when alarm and dude on blow horn was clearing the mall..  Faza, be sure to let us know where you are tailgating and my group will meet up with your group(s).

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, MSBulls said:

Yes- If we walk to the lawn we get to set up there. I know someone who used to tailgate in the IC Lawn where I previously mentioned and he said it was a blast. The ALumni Tailgate is on the 'Tech Green' Lawn. I think as of the available lots currently - We got Tech Parkway for the 'Tech Green' or Tech Parkway/Health Center for IC Lawn

That has been changed.  Email rec'd today:

Greetings Bull Fans!

Our Georgia Tech tailgate location was moved from “Tech Green” to “Harrison Square” due to a new visiting team policy per Georgia Tech.  The good news is the new tent location is closer to the stadium.  Parking will remain the same at the Student Center Parking Deck.  We will have ample staff on site to direct guests from the parking lot to Harrison Square.   This new information is included on the attached PDF.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you and Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

That has been changed.  Email rec'd today:

Greetings Bull Fans!

Our Georgia Tech tailgate location was moved from “Tech Green” to “Harrison Square” due to a new visiting team policy per Georgia Tech.  The good news is the new tent location is closer to the stadium.  Parking will remain the same at the Student Center Parking Deck.  We will have ample staff on site to direct guests from the parking lot to Harrison Square.   This new information is included on the attached PDF.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you and Go Bulls!!!

How TF did I not get this email? I've already bought my tickets

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, Skingraft said:

How TF did I not get this email? I've already bought my tickets

They moved it because of you and are trying to ditch you.🤣

Edited by CousinRicky

20 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

So when you take your gear down you walk it all back to the car before going in to the game... Which I will have difficulty accomplishing based on historic levels of away game tailgate intoxication 🤣

Very true... I may just roll with the Health Center Lot and Tailgate there if the walk is too long but we'll see. Really was hoping to tailgate somewhere on one of the lawns and get the GT experience !