• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any BullsPenners heading to Georgia Tech?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

47 minutes ago, usfdude22 said:

Is anyone planning on tailgating? Would love to meet some fellow bulls!

dude22, check out this thread from page 1.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

And Varsity sucks.  Only college students and tourists eat there.  Cookout is much better.  

If you are going by food quality - Yes!  If you are going by doing an iconic Alanta thing, the Varsity is a quite a scene and has a nice view.  But no, the food is definitely not the best lol.  Think glorified McDonalds (not that there's anything wrong with that).

15 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

If you are going by food quality - Yes!  If you are going by doing an iconic Alanta thing, the Varsity is a quite a scene and has a nice view.  But no, the food is definitely not the best lol.  Think glorified McDonalds (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Totally agree.  Not a great dog but a real experience getting yelled at to order while bumping elbows with a hundred other people in line.  All for the right to hand them your cash.  I was there about a year ago and one of the counter staff told me that on a home game Saturday, they sell between 30,000 and 35,000 dogs.  That's crazy.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

15 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Totally agree.  Not a great dog but a real experience getting yelled at to order while bumping elbows with a hundred other people in line.  All for the right to hand them your cash.  I was there about a year ago and one of the counter staff told me that on a home game Saturday, they sell between 30,000 and 35,000 dogs.  That's crazy.

GO BULLS!

Jeezus, at a USF home game that's 5 per customer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I can put-away some hot dogs. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be there! 

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

Looking forward to first road trip of 2019 to wreck the Ramblin' Wreck.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,672
  • Days Won:  108

Thought I'd give an update on parking.  This came from USF re: the tailgate before the game:

Georgia Tech just informed us that our original parking location at the Student Center Parking Deck (W02) is SOLD OUT.  We were advised to park in lot W01 on Tech Parkway as it’s the next closest option to Harrison Square and the stadium.   GA Tech Parking Services is encouraging all fans to RESERVE game day parking as soon as possible via the Georgia Tech Lanier Parking Services website. 

Please click here to purchase your parking ticket in advance.    Attached is the updated PDF with the new tailgate location (Harrison Square) and new parking location (Lot W01).   

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

29 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Thought I'd give an update on parking.  This came from USF re: the tailgate before the game:

Georgia Tech just informed us that our original parking location at the Student Center Parking Deck (W02) is SOLD OUT.  We were advised to park in lot W01 on Tech Parkway as it’s the next closest option to Harrison Square and the stadium.   GA Tech Parking Services is encouraging all fans to RESERVE game day parking as soon as possible via the Georgia Tech Lanier Parking Services website. 

Please click here to purchase your parking ticket in advance.    Attached is the updated PDF with the new tailgate location (Harrison Square) and new parking location (Lot W01).   

There is plenty of parking nearby in Atlanta. I’ve been going to Tech UGA games for years and there is never an issue. 

I've got 2 extra tickets in the USF section for sale.