• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any BullsPenners heading to Georgia Tech?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s what makes it God’s Country...

God must be a cardiologist ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

My buddy and I are going to be flying up the morning of the game, Ubering to the stadium, enjoy the USF victory, Uber somewhere after to party, shut down the bars, find a Waffle House, and then fly out at 6 am on Sunday. No hotel room needed, $60 RT on Spirit. The game ticket and the flight will cost us about $85 total....quite the deal! Looking forward to a crazy 24 hours! 

I am doing something similar for Navy (fly in the day of the game fly out at 6:30am the next day) but I got Hotel in Annapolis for $78...I think it comes with its own set of bed bugs and other critters...😂

Just now, Triple B said:

God must be a cardiologist ....

That’s what I say when you guys ramble on about Publix subs...😂

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,663
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

It looks like it, see you at the Happy Hour

Please come find me if you know what I look like. Know you mentioned that we did shots at Houston but I don't remember.  Big surprise, huh?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,988
  • Days Won:  38

14 hours ago, Triple B said:

Seems like there was one on every block down there ...

I was on team IHOP but ATL converted me to Waffle House.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

For those bringing your own tailgate and not doing the Alumni one:

I've been in contact with GT and it sounds like ParkMobile is hoping by next week to have the Parking Passes available... I've done a little research and chatted with people up at GT and there's a few good locations to set up. Due to construction on their campus the quad or 'Tech Green' is a bit more difficult to get too now. On the map (link below) If you find location W02 - This is a parking garage and just north of it is a big field where many people tailgate. It's referred to as the 'IC Lawn'. This is where I was thinking of setting up as it fans of many different ages, RVs in the area, a fun atmosphere and close to the heart of campus. There's not many lots that you can just tailgate behind your car with a grill in a grass lot as we do at Ray Jay. Once the passes are released I may look at the other Lot options they have open but W02 is the plan for now. Get to walk through campus to the game as well. 

See these links for reference:

Football Parking Map - http://pts.gatech.edu/sites/default/files/documents/football_map.pdf

Explanation of zones - https://pts.gatech.edu/node/183#node-187

Where to reserve the parking pass - https://gatech.parkmobile.io/events

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,499
  • Days Won:  28

On 8/5/2019 at 8:53 PM, bowman1 said:

My son and I will be there - driving up Friday afternoon, hitting the Varsity after the game and then back to St Pete

Have you ever been to Varsity? If not, I went to the one by UGA and it was HORRIBLE. I never tried the one in Atl, so i cant give an opinion on it. But the one in UGA was so bad, i almost cursed out my buddy for not giving me the heads up lol 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

13 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Please come find me if you know what I look like. Know you mentioned that we did shots at Houston but I don't remember.  Big surprise, huh?

Definitely, I will find you.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Have you ever been to Varsity? If not, I went to the one by UGA and it was HORRIBLE. I never tried the one in Atl, so i cant give an opinion on it. But the one in UGA was so bad, i almost cursed out my buddy for not giving me the heads up lol 

Been to many UGA vs GT games in my day in Atlanta and I found the one there to be very good. But hot dog quality can be different for everyone. I’ll be hitting the Varsity after our win. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,988
  • Days Won:  38

It's an iconic fast food drive in kinda thing.  I love the burgers, apple pies, and the orange drink.

I wouldn't say it is healthy by any stretch!

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,451
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Been to many UGA vs GT games in my day in Atlanta and I found the one there to be very good. But hot dog quality can be different for everyone. I’ll be hitting the Varsity after our win. 

10 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

It's an iconic fast food drive in kinda thing.  I love the burgers, apple pies, and the orange drink.

I wouldn't say it is healthy by any stretch!

Image result for Everything taste great with a good beer

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2