• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ground breaking target for IPF - April 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

44 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Blasphemy. Bourbon is America's official drink. Rookies.

Yep!

Watered down 80 proof Canadian is....a girly girl drink!😉

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah I'm a Crown guy too.....but its kind of pricey, so I usually go with the CC or VO (with just ice and a little water).  A manly man drink!

Pricey!....A manly man drink!   ROTFLMAO!🤪

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Probably totally due to just me being me, I really don’t remember Riz being a breaker of stuff like this in the past ..... emphasis on “remember” ..... but I certainly hope his source is correct. 

Not sure if he is or he isn't a news breaker on here, but we've definitely busted people's balls for a lot less than this over the years. Whether it's someone who knows CCS has lost the locker room, someone who talked to a player and such and such coach is garbage, or just some random information about a recruit, the next post after is "link?"

We lit that one kid up who came in here and said he saw a model of the OCS and he never came back. I mean, obviously that was crap, but my point is solid.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Don’t disagree, I drink all of it, not a rookie but i enjoy a variation, put a dent in this bottle today however had some help.

AEDB5F06-B168-4765-BCD9-E7EF53241492.jpeg

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

It was I who broke the news of CWT breaking Aisantii Woulard’s foot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

14 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Don't let the name fool you, but, : IPAs, American pale ales, porters, and most stouts served at 45–50°F . 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

13 hours ago, JTrue said:

Not sure if he is or he isn't a news breaker on here, but we've definitely busted people's balls for a lot less than this over the years. Whether it's someone who knows CCS has lost the locker room, someone who talked to a player and such and such coach is garbage, or just some random information about a recruit, the next post after is "link?"

We lit that one kid up who came in here and said he saw a model of the OCS and he never came back. I mean, obviously that was crap, but my point is solid.

Personally, I don’t consider those situations the same as this one, mainly because of the type info and the informer. Only problem I have was the thread title looking more official than the info provided. I’d still throw a “possible” in front of target. 

And wasn’t it the kid’s sister’s friend’s cousin had seen the plans for the ocs going on the MOSI site? 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Personally, I don’t consider those situations the same as this one, mainly because of the type info and the informer. Only problem I have was the thread title looking more official than the info provided. I’d still throw a “possible” in front of target. 

And wasn’t it the kid’s sister’s friend’s cousin had seen the plans for the ocs going on the MOSI site? 

I definitely bit on the title. I thought it was official.

And he definitely said it was going on the MOSI site and he had seen the model. Didn't even chalk it up to third hand information.

Edited by JTrue

5 hours ago, JTrue said:

And he definitely said it was going on the MOSI site and he had seen the model. Didn't even chalk it up to third hand information

I've apparently gotten my kids mixed up ....

10 hours ago, JTrue said:

And he definitely said it was going on the MOSI site and he had seen the model. Didn't even chalk it up to third hand information.

Found a thread from 2015 that includes what I apparently, fuzzily remembered anyway. Here's that breaking news with name omitted because, if this is the one we're both thinking, he wasn't run off and is still around:

THEY ARE ALREADY PLANNING TO BUILD THE STADIUM AT MOSI. IT'S already in progress an will be publicly announced in 2 years about. Blueprints have already been made and it will hold 45k and be fully expandable.

They are waiting on getting mosi out of there. An yes it insider knowledge.

Wrong... My insider is buddy buddy with Harlan and guess what... where moving in that direction.

I know but its just too tasty to have it all to myself.