• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ground breaking target for IPF - April 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 hour ago, Bull Dozer said:

Ah yes the elusive "I have inside information because I heard something I shouldn't have heard on campus" thread.  It indeed is summer. 

OCS and uniform thread to follow shortly

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Ah yes the elusive "I have inside information because I heard something I shouldn't have heard on campus" thread.  It indeed is summer. 

It’s close relative is the “inside the locker room” thread.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

11 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Those usually emerge from hibernation around camp 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

32 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I know a guy who knows a guy. I have some earth shattering ground breaking information however I cannot divulge at the present time, stay tuned.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Sort of way overboard for a comment made by a credible member that had a conversation with some from the Department.  I appreciate the share.  We’ll see if that timetable is accurate.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

Nothing elusive about it... Riz has been consistent over the years with inside information that always ends up panning out.  He's one of the few who I know has actual inside information so while some may not appreciate the input, I certainly do. Riz has an excellent reputation and is an pretty cool dude.  I trust him and his word.  Until I see differently, he has been a pretty reliable source over the years.  Period.  So not sure why people are suddenly questioning it now.  He never starts threads unless there is something to it.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

New to the board and did not realize he was legit, not hating just killing time until the season kicks off.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Nothing elusive about it... Riz has been consistent over the years with inside information that always ends up panning out.  He's one of the few who I know has actual inside information so while some may not appreciate the input, I certainly do. Riz has an excellent reputation and is an pretty cool dude.  I trust him and his word.  Until I see differently, he has been a pretty reliable source over the years.  Period.  So not sure why people are suddenly questioning it now.  He never starts threads unless there is something to it.

As it is with all of the predecessors I will believe it when I see it. These threads pop up in the off season all the time, and the IPF has been a subject of them before too. Especially for this to be true either there is a T Boone Pickens type donation out there waiting to be announced or the administration has backed off of their build it all at once edict. Color me highly skeptical but 100% hoping I'm wrong 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

Probably totally due to just me being me, I really don’t remember Riz being a breaker of stuff like this in the past ..... emphasis on “remember” ..... but I certainly hope his source is correct. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Since I wanted to lose weight, work out and look good, I have switched to Lite Beer.......You get use to it after a while.

But when I'm really wanting to get down.....its Canadian Whiskey baby!

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Love Crown but have found myself immersed in Tito’s more often than not, gluten free and low cal, clear drink easier on the recovery.  Add some sparkling water and it is a great smooth drink.

6 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah I'm a Crown guy too.....but its kind of pricey, so I usually go with the CC or VO (with just ice and a little water).  A manly man drink!

Blasphemy. Bourbon is America's official drink. Rookies.

• Upvote 2