• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pictures of the brutality....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed on another thread that someone mentioned it being too bad that no one has pictures of the mess that went on in the endzone postgame.

I think I have video.  A lady who was with us said she recorded the whole thing with her digital camera....

I'll check with her - if she has a video, does somebody want it?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,103
  • Content Count:  1,741

Talk about BRUTALITY, the CANES are going to have a USF BEATDOWN on YOU.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I posted a reply to one of your other post cygnus - thinking maybe you had something worth hearing.  Now I see you're just talking smack.  My bad.

May the better team win this weekend.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If Miami's play is as weak as cygnus's smack, USF will roll by 5 TDs.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Go back in your hole Troll! Contribute, not fling the diatribe!    Reaper

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

I have some pictures, they will be posted shortly.  I'll put the link here.

Guest bullman33

WHAT A DISGRACE, WHAT A JOKE, WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT.  All because some teenagers wanted to celebrate on a football field.  Can you say excessive, can you say doesnt fit the crime, can you say brutality and uncalled for force of power.  

And the funny thing is, they think they can justify the takedowns and beatings.  Banks weren't being robbed here, houses werent being burglarized, cars weren't being stolen, stabbings, shootings, murders, nope, not happening, just some kids on a football field.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

but they might have made a divot when they jumped ::)

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  50

I need to get this off my chest...

THIS TYPE OF $&*^ PISSES ME OFF!!!

Everytime this is brought up my blood just boils.  To see cops and wannabes on power trips against what is normally a bunch of law abiding citizens and treating them like a bunch of common criminals is just wrong.  The students did not commit the crime, the cops did.  All the students just wanted to do was celebrate with their fellow friends and classmates.  We can debate the whether or not it is proper for students to jump on the field, and I do agree that the police do have a right to protect the goalposts, but the police should just let the students have this time to celebrate.  

Last time I checked Tampa is not a "safe" city according to some publications.  There are criminals and gangs in E. Tampa, Ybor is not exactly safe, and if you want to see young people (although I'm only 24 myself) do stupid things go to Hillsborough Avenue on a Friday or Saturday nights between Dale Mabry and the Vets by the Sonics and tell me what you see.

I just wish that the TSA thugs would of tried to bring down a student that knows how to fight.  It would have been funny to see a thug get beatdown worse than Louisville or UCF did.  Too bad Man U doesn't play in Ray Jay, it would be funny to watch the police and TSA go up against British soccer hooligans.

~End Rant~

I have a lot more to say but I wanted to get some of it off my chest.  I do recognize that not all cops are bad and for the most part they are good people, but the ones at the stadium are nothing but a bunch of thugs and Nazis.  The TSA needs to be in jail ALL OF THEM.