• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB Postseason Projection

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

You’re making me look like the optimist. 7-2 over these last 9 games would include some very good NET wins.

Good lord what is the world coming to 😂. I just don’t see 24 being enough. Our strength of schedule requires us doing some big things. Yes 9-2 would be fine as long as it is a win Over Hou, Temple, and ucf. That might work...but it is asking a lot from such a young team. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

Will you be unhappy if we don't make any post season this year?

Nah. at this point, I'm happy with the direction of the team. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

7 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Nah. at this point, I'm happy with the direction of the team. 

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

24 will not be enough

Depends on what the wins are.  A win at Houston with 24 wins may be enough, especially if one of those losses is a split with UCF.  

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 minutes ago, macphisto said:

Depends on what the wins are.  A win at Houston with 24 wins may be enough, especially if one of those losses is a split with UCF.  

We are not winning at Houston this year.  A win at home against Temple and UCF, however - possible to probable.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We are not winning at Houston this year.  A win at home against Temple and UCF, however - possible to probable.

Oh ye of little faith, do you not remember that USF has come up large in games they aren’t expected to win before???

If we need this win to potentially make the NCAA and Houston is a virtual lock for a 3-seed no matter what, then don’t count us out!!!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

Here is the best part. All 5 starters return. Coach Gregory plays about 9-10 players in his rotation, and of that group there is 1 senior. 

We were picked last in a 12 team mid-major league. The fact that we are talking about postseason at this time is pretty much the most amazing thing. 

I know he won't win any of the national awards for coach of the year, but Brian Gregory should win AAC coach of the year, and in reality he deserves strong consideration for the national awards. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I will be interested to see who will be on next years non conference schedule. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Here is the best part. All 5 starters return. Coach Gregory plays about 9-10 players in his rotation, and of that group there is 1 senior. 

We were picked last in a 12 team mid-major league. The fact that we are talking about postseason at this time is pretty much the most amazing thing. 

I know he won't win any of the national awards for coach of the year, but Brian Gregory should win AAC coach of the year, and in reality he deserves strong consideration for the national awards. 

Totally agree.  If CBG doesn't get strong consideration for AAC coach of the year, then something is wrong with the system. 

Very excited for the future of this team, no matter how this year turns out.  Been many a moons since we could say that yall.

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 hours ago, NovaBull said:

Oh ye of little faith, do you not remember that USF has come up large in games they aren’t expected to win before???

If we need this win to potentially make the NCAA and Houston is a virtual lock for a 3-seed no matter what, then don’t count us out!!!

I have total "faith" in the coach and direction of this team.  Couldn't be more stoked!  I just think we are a year away from competing with the big boys, and Houston is a legitimate Top 20 Team.