• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2019 Starters and Recruits that are getting playing time for next year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Cronk has NFL ability but his limited production could hold him back. I hope he reconsiders. At the same time Ford was VERY productive with his touches so Cronk may not want to risk a time share and not really being the true feature. Lots for him to consider 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  1

46 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If Cronkite thinks he is turning pro he is sadly mistaken...he be bagging groceries with no college degree in months%

He received a sixth round grade with feedback. Basically there are questions about what happened the last 6 games of the season when the team went away from him. Teams see the correlation which took place.

Wilcox received a 5th round grade. 

Both would like to improve their stock by coming back but the direction of the offense is key.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

30 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

He received a sixth round grade with feedback. Basically there are questions about what happened the last 6 games of the season when the team went away from him. Teams see the correlation which took place.

Both would like to improve their stock by coming back but the direction of the offense is key.

I'm curious where you get your inside information since the NFL doesn't actually give grades out past the 2nd round. The College Advisory Committee only gives out 1st round, 2nd round, and stay in school advice.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

8 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

(OL) Jennings, Harris, Cecil, Atterbury, Norman, SAINTERLING, Watson, Marcellus, Hopple, Marlon Gonzales, Wiggs (We will finally have an Oline that averages 300 plus Ibs)

·       Sleeper recruit - Matthew McDuffie (Strong, big as hell sand aggressive),  Joshua Blanchard,  Raymond Collins and Dustyn Hall. (I like all of our  O-line recruits)

Sainterling is going to sit someone. I think he'll end up a starter next season.  Just because I think he has the ability, size, and agility to be one of our best Olinemen.  He's like a bigger and more talented Threat.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

38 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

Link?

57 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

We have seen this before with the 5 star dumb dumb who only had 800 yards. He was so good I forgot his name. Not Mike ford it was the other guy during Holtz who transferred from Colorado. Number one running back in the country 

Darrell Scott...biggest five star bust ever. Last I heard he had legal problems back in California. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

40 minutes ago, 7overlord said:

So basically he would risk leaving college to "possibly" be a 6th round pick? There are only 7 rounds in the draft. I doubt he would take that risk. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

18 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Darrell Scott...biggest five star bust ever. Last I heard he had legal problems back in California. 

Vegas not California... his mom still lives here but he moved to Vegas and has been there since he left USF.  

and indeed he was the biggest bust 

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,343
  • Days Won:  0

Wilcox is the only guy I can see sniffing and NFL roster.