• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Players transferring out...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, JTrue said:

Unfortunately, I did not get to quiz him on the HB Dive. We only touched on execution. Leadership. And CWT v. CCS coaching styles.

What did he say about the differences between cwt and ccs and leadership? 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

25 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

What did he say about the differences between cwt and ccs and leadership? 

Check your mail. I sent you a long message about what I know and don't know. Figured it wasn't good public board material since it would blow up for both xCWT and CCS.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

We need to recruit bigger and faster players that execute the HB DIVE.

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Check your mail. I sent you a long message about what I know and don't know. Figured it wasn't good public board material since it would blow up for both xCWT and CCS.

Make it public with a screenshot or it didn't happen.

1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

We need to recruit bigger and faster players that execute the HB DIVE.

Make it public with a screenshot or it didn't happen.

It didn't happen then.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12 hours ago, JTrue said:

I’m going to pull the inside information card here. I was talking to a former player (started every game on offense 2016-2017)  a week or so ago and execution/coaching came up. His exact words were, “If you’re 21 years old and can’t catch a football, that’s not coaching. You suck.”

But with proper cosching you can definitely improve your hands see Adams, Rodney. His hands were worse than Salomon when he arrived at USF, that was not the case when he left.... Charlie Williams has a great resume but I can't with a straight face say any of the WRs visibly improved over the course of the season. 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

14 hours ago, JTrue said:

We love blow ups.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

37 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We love blow ups.

image.png.d8a16b1c70ceba1ff8a3c58e4317523f.png

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  993
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Bull Dozer said:

But with proper cosching you can definitely improve your hands see Adams, Rodney. His hands were worse than Salomon when he arrived at USF, that was not the case when he left.... Charlie Williams has a great resume but I can't with a straight face say any of the WRs visibly improved over the course of the season. 

Division 1 football coaches should not need to waste time teaching someone, much less an upper classmen, how to catch a football.  This is a huge waste of time for something a dedicated player could fix by watching a three minute YouTube video and working in the offseason with the QB's.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, slowdown said:

Division 1 football coaches should not need to waste time teaching someone, much less an upper classmen, how to catch a football.  This is a huge waste of time for something a dedicated player could fix by watching a three minute YouTube video and working in the offseason with the QB's.

He was better in 2017 than he was in 2018. That's coaching..... We had far less drops as a unit under the previous regime and we apparently saw coaches "waste their time" as drops went from a major problem for USF to a normal rate. Must've been all youtube videos and the coaching had nothing to do with it 🙄

The WR unit as a whole had regressed in fundimentals under the current staff. They must prescribe to your "enlightened" philosophy about fundamentals considering what we've seen on the field this season.... 

Edited by Bull Dozer

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

He was better in 2017 than he was in 2018. That's coaching..... We had far less drops as a unit under the previous regime and we apparently saw coaches "waste their time" as drops went from a manor problem for USF to a normal rate. Must've been all youtube videos and the coaching had nothing to do with it 🙄

I love it. Now our coaches have moved from not making players better to actively making them worse. Good times.