• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We don’t DESERVE any type of success in football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I am disgusted with a lot of USF fans where did this false sense of entitlement come from? Why would the Football Gods bless us? When we were 7-0 “fans” were already making posts that we will lose the last 4 of 5 games. We crap on our A.D, crap on our coaches, crap on our players, and pretty much crap of our team. Why would the Football Gods bless us with success? We are ungrateful, have a false sense of entitlement, and lack ANY kind of FAITH in this team. I don’t care what religion you are. You can be Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish Muslim, or even an atheist. In the end, the energy you put out in the world is ALWAYS going to be the energy you receive. Many of you spoke/typed the negativity into existence. We were undefeated and yet we still was pissed off. Grant it- many of us, including myself thought we would have more success and were wrong. Those things happen. But what will predicting losing the rest of the games for the season, crying for coaches to get fired and crapping on the players do? Rather than simply getting over it and still enjoying the season, you just pumped sooooo much negativity into the “spirit” of the rest of this season.  Regardless of wins/losses you should still love and support your team. This has to be hands down the most emotionally draining year as a USF football fan ever! How do you handle disappointment in real life? Do you give up when you don’t get that job after the interview or do you keep searching and find a better job? Did you give up when you got sick or did you fight the sickness? When your kids have bad days, do you tell them it will get better or do you tell them life sucks and don’t bother to have hope? Many of you who are crying about UCF’s success don’t realize that, they went 0-6, then 6-6 Scott Frost 1st season and then went 12-0. It didn’t happen overnight. The past 2 seasons we won at least 10 games and then lost the foundation of that team to graduation. We are starting over and already at 7 wins with 3 games left. Have some patience. I’m a Saints fan and our last Superbowl was 2011. Since then our coach was suspended for a year, a beloved player was murdered, we missed the playoffs a few times and had many heart breaking losses. This year, we have a chance to go back to the Superbowl. We just signed Dez Bryant and he suffered a season ended injury in his 1st practice. I still feel my Saints will win the Superbowl. But if they don’t win it, I will still love my team. Believe it or not, USF is NOT the only team underachieving or not winning conference titles.  Anyways in closing -

1.       USF will get better. We have tons of talent that will grow bigger, stronger and are more seasoned.

2.       CCS will be fine. I would love if Gilbert leaves and Shaun king becomes the offensive coordinator. If Gilbert stays then I hope the players learn to be successful in his system and keep it moving.

3.       BJM had great success his first year here. He lost a ton of talent and needs time to rebuild the defense.

4.       We have a great recruiting class, several transfers either playing for the first time or playing their 2nd year year. McDoom mutha*****, McDoom baby! He will be lights out next year in addition to Horne when he comes back from injury. We will have way more speed next year.

5.       The undersized “youngins” on our team will have all summer to add bulk, add muscle, and will have physically grown by the start of next year.

6.       As for this year, if we can finish out with 9-10 wins including a bowl victory I will be happy. If not, I hope the disappointing season provides enough motivation and determination to make the players step it up. Hell I hope it pisses them off.

7.       I will still watch USF football this year, so that I can see which players will have a bigger impact next year. I will also simply enjoy whatever “highlights” our players produce and the journey to greatness since it will take longer than I expected.

P.S if you are going to “stop” buying season tickets, going to the games or watching USF football please keep it to yourself. It’s not a “man-law”, but it’s just not that “manly” to announce it.  What do you want us to do? Do you want us to beg you to change your mind? Do what you feel you have to do buddy we don’t care.

496CE884-5D87-4AD6-B216-338C58CD9C3A.gif

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Bravo. Now let me pose this question. Btw I am in total agreement with you. Here’s the Q, if we beat Temple, lose to C but win our Bowl game would you be happy? I would.

I believe the offensive line will be much improved and we will be able to run the ball the way Gilbert wants to run.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

Bravo. Now let me pose this question. Btw I am in total agreement with you. Here’s the Q, if we beat Temple, lose to C but win our Bowl game would you be happy? I would.

what happens if we lose all three and seem to quit on the season?

they showed a little fight in the first half last night but then come out flat and uninspired in the 2nd.

Just remember Strong and co had 3 straight losing seasons at Texas where he lost to Kansas in his 3rd year there for the first time since 1938. Mack had a winning season 15 of the 16 years he was there.

I remember that loss, and he deserved to go. Better not happen here. Hell we just lost to Tulane what am I saying.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

9 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I agree with a lot of the original post but to answer this question, no I wouldn’t be happy. If we had one loss going into the C game and lose to them, I’d be fine. But 3, with C being the 4th? Nah. & that’s IF we manage to get past Temple. Blake Barnett was brought here so we could win and build off of last year without having much of a fallout. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

I think reality sets in next year and the rest of you wake up. This coaching staff isn't the right fit. The Defense has been subpar all year even before injuries. The Offense is unimaginative, fails to take advantage of it's skill players and completely predictable. These are facts and they aren't magicaly changing. I'm still watching the Bulls and attending games when I can but, my eyes are open.

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Hahahahaha.

What we do has no impact on the team. Our attitude is not judged by any mythical gods.

Saying a team struggling to beat the worst of the worst will probably lose to the better teams at the end of the schedule is not some sort of cosmic karma violation bringing defeat down on our heads. Everything that happens on the field is due to the coaches, players and officials. Not any fans ********.

People seem to pray 2 this mystical god that will get rid of CCS everyday lol

• Haha 1