• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We don’t DESERVE any type of success in football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

59 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

LOL Man this is my last meltdown over everybody else meltdown. But truth be told, I feel the energy you give out is the energy you receive in life.  That's just how I roll. But you are right,  I think moving forward I just l simply need to  "NOT" click on anymore negative links  and just let them be

Image result for this is fine meme

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:18 AM, Gatorbull325 said:

I am disgusted with a lot of USF fans where did this false sense of entitlement come from? Why would the Football Gods bless us? When we were 7-0 “fans” were already making posts that we will lose the last 4 of 5 games.

Those fans were right

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  956
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/11/2018 at 11:48 AM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Hahahahaha.

What we do has no impact on the team. Our attitude is not judged by any mythical gods.

Saying a team struggling to beat the worst of the worst will probably lose to the better teams at the end of the schedule is not some sort of cosmic karma violation bringing defeat down on our heads. Everything that happens on the field is due to the coaches, players and officials. Not any fans ********.

Have you ever heard of Noetic Science? 

I don't think the gist of the post was ever to blame the losses on the fans. I took the post as a general, let's stop all of the complaining. We literally have 10x the amount of negative posts opposed to positive. People get sick of the repeated negative takes on everything USF football. I have stopped reading this blog daily because of it. I literally pop in once a week just to see if there is any news. The community here just brings people down, and it's cool if that's what you want, just not my cup of tea. The whole season has been a "beating the dead horse" all year, it's very boring and stagnant now. Would it be nice to have a championship contender, heck yeah, but my life and happiness doesn't depend on it. My life's fulfillment is not impacted by the success of a football team; I merely enjoy watching them and love my school. Sports in general is a source of entertainment and when it's not good entertainment, I tune out, just like this board (the retread negative, whoa is me and whoa is USF football is not fun). To all those who are positive and love USF, Go Bulls!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,529
  • Days Won:  28

On 11/13/2018 at 11:38 AM, michibull said:

I don't think the gist of the post was ever to blame the losses on the fans. I took the post as a general, let's stop all of the complaining. We literally have 10x the amount of negative posts opposed to positive. People get sick of the repeated negative takes on everything USF football. I have stopped reading this blog daily because of it. I literally pop in once a week just to see if there is any news. The community here just brings people down, and it's cool if that's what you want, just not my cup of tea. The whole season has been a "beating the dead horse" all year, it's very boring and stagnant now. Would it be nice to have a championship contender, heck yeah, but my life and happiness doesn't depend on it. My life's fulfillment is not impacted by the success of a football team; I merely enjoy watching them and love my school. Sports in general is a source of entertainment and when it's not good entertainment, I tune out, just like this board (the retread negative, whoa is me and whoa is USF football is not fun). To all those who are positive and love USF, Go Bulls!! 

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,699
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/13/2018 at 11:38 AM, michibull said:

Exactly!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

as a fan we can feel any way we want

there are no wrong feelings

there are problems that havent been fixed since game 1

the tulane game

the horrible play calling at times

the lack of offensive creativity is well offensive