• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs Austin Peay - 11/12 7pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

This should be a good gauge of our continued development as Austin Peay is a strong team out of the Ohio Valley Conference. Finished 3rd last year to Murray State and Belmont.

Having gone to the home opener, there is a lot to like about our team. They can only get better with more playing time together.

I really like Kiir with his length and athleticism (still unknown how he got that 2nd technical last game). The freshman C Durr has tremendous upside with his size and hustle (unlike Omogbehin of yesteryear, this 7 footer can move). Rideau showed flashes in the 2nd half of last game as he settled in, and Collins is coming off last years all rookie team performance.

In short, calling out all locals to make a conscious decision to get out and support this team. Strive to make it out and catch a game.

Maybe we can setup a bullspen tailgate for the 11/24 Saturday 2pm game vs The Citadel. Tailgating for basketball. Possibly celebrate a UCF upset?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Looking forward to this game as it is certainly a step up. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,034
  • Days Won:  469

Looking for ward to this too.  Will be listening on https://www.iheart.com/live/university-south-florida-7424/.

Looking forward to some TV games.  Anyone have anything to report on "BullsVision"?  Did anyone watch the first game vs. Alabama A&M on there?  curious if it is worth a purchase.  Had heard of quality issues in past...

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Looking for ward to this too.  Will be listening on https://www.iheart.com/live/university-south-florida-7424/.

Looking forward to some TV games.  Anyone have anything to report on "BullsVision"?  Did anyone watch the first game vs. Alabama A&M on there?  curious if it is worth a purchase.  Had heard of quality issues in past...

The MBB games on BullsVision are free. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,034
  • Days Won:  469

Austin Peay vs. USF Men's Basketball 
Monday, November 12th - 7:00 PM
Yuengling Center
Military Appreciation Game

USF Men's Basketball hosts Austin Peay tonight at 7 pm at the Yuengling Center for our Military Appreciation Game!

5:30 pm - Fifth/Third Bank Club Opens at Gate C
6:00 pm - All Doors Open

We look forward to seeing you at the Yuengling Center tonight at 7 pm!

If you have any questions, please call 1-800-Go-Bulls to speak with a customer service representative or send an email to bullstickets@usf.edu.

Thank you for your support of USF Athletics and Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/11/2018 at 11:25 AM, Brad said:

I watched the first game on BullsVision for free. The video quality was fine. The audio was good for Louk and sounded like the microphone was being eaten by the other guy. The biggest problem was entire plays were missed by unimportant replays.

It was good enough for me to plan to watch all other non-TV games on the platform.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Austin Peay will destroy us. 

13 minutes ago, &rew Bull said:

I watched the first game on BullsVision for free. The video quality was fine. The audio was good for Louk and sounded like the microphone was being eaten by the other guy. The biggest problem was entire plays were missed by unimportant replays.

It was good enough for me to plan to watch all other non-TV games on the platform.

I think this is the last one...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,688
  • Days Won:  108

Any suggestions as to why I can't get this on Bullsvision?  Discussed a bit after the last game.  Someone with Chrome could view it.

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Any suggestions as to why I can't get this on Bullsvision?  Discussed a bit after the last game.  Someone with Chrome could view it.

my pc says platform does not support it...whatever that means. watching on my phone now