• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB vs Alabama A&M in Game Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Calibull said:

I think with Rideau it had more to do with rust, he hadn't played in an actual game in over a year.  Second half though, I liked the way he played.  I can see this team getting a lot better though.  I don't have any crazy expectations but I can see them knocking off some schools this season in a couple of upsets.   I don't think we'll be as good as our record because we have a light schedule early on but we won't lose every conference game... So I still stick to my 15-17 wins this season.

I think your win prediction is 100% correct. I am just happy watching games that you know the team is going to play hard and have a decent chance of winning in some of the games. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Excellent depth on this team.

Especially in the front court. A lot of inexperience but I can't recall the last time we had this much good looking depth there ....

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Just checked the box score. I am conservatively saying sweet 16 this year after this. 

Wonder why we didn't go out and get rj Barrett, zion Williamson and reddish. Duke looks good on ESPN right now. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think your win prediction is 100% correct. I am just happy watching games that you know the team is going to play hard and have a decent chance of winning in some of the games. 

amen to that

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

completely agree. I don't care about the wins and losses. I only care about effort and attitude. Success will eventually follow with great effort and attitude. I think Gregory looks like a real good hire so far.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Didn't want to start another JK topic but will just put it here that in his 9 paragraph article on the game he managed to mention TWICE that AABU only won 3 games last year.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't want to start another JK topic but will just put it here that in his 9 paragraph article on the game he managed to mention TWICE that AABU only won 3 games last year.  

I saw that. He also Tweeted it twice as the game was going on. Pretty hackey of him and looks like desperation for attention. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

The tone of the article made me think we had lost by 17. It’s basketball, there are going to be runs and lead changes. I’ll say this... the last few bulls teams win this game by about 5; nice to have solid coaching and talent again. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

3 hours ago, beastiebull said:

we a bball school again?

We've always been a bball school .... just not a very good one most of the time.