• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,140
  • Days Won:  39

3 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It amazes me how people on this board beat other people up for their lack of attendance, but they quit on the team when the game is still going on.

Fans? C'mon man.

What are you talking about LOL?  What is your deal hahahaha

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This team has talent in some positions, is undisciplined, seems uninterested at times, and lost at others, but this team is scrappy, and they have now outscored their last 5 opponents 71-21 in the 4th quarter.

Yeah I really dont know what to make of this team...the optimistic side of me wants to say we are just playing down to teams and when it counts we will look much better vs the good teams...I think it comes down to coaching.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This team has talent in some positions, is undisciplined, seems uninterested at times, and lost at others, but this team is scrappy, and they have now outscored their last 5 opponents 71-21 in the 4th quarter.

I think that sums it up perfectly. 

4 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

of course.

but making separate threads about which member of the staff u want to fire or which player should be benched after EVERY BAD PLAY is just pathetic.

there are passionate fans & then there are "full baked potato" fans. never go full baked potato.

such misery at 6-0 is not the sign of a stable fan.

Totally true, but that's not "quitting on the team" as it was stated.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Catsdontpaytaxes said:

Yeah guise! It's totally acceptable to be down 24-10 at Tulsa in the fourth quarter! I'm with Her!

THIS

4 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Did you just call out our posters for being ridiculous? 

That's literally the only reason I come here.  And the realignment thread.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

At the end we are a fair team. They have two weeks to get better but I have my doubts. Next year is the year for this team IMO.

Agree with the first two sentences, and I'm tempted to agree with the last one, but if I had a Nickel for every time I heard that, or thought that way myself, I'd have a ****load of Nickels...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, USFBulls727 said:

Agree with the first two sentences, and I'm tempted to agree with the last one, but if I had a Nickel for every time I heard that, or thought that way myself, I'd have a ****load of Nickels...

I know you are right but think about it...it’s kind of right

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I know you are right but think about it...it’s kind of right

There are many reasons to be optimistic about next year. Barnett will have a full season under his belt with this offense. CronKrite returns (I think), a solid receiving corps return, and the young defense can only get better. It's the coaching that worries me. Strong seems to want to slow the offense down....and I think I remember him saying something to that affect when he got here last year...and it feels like he's doing to our offense what Taggart did to his offense in his first 1.5 years here. Somebody on another thread compared Strong's style to the Rope-a-dope, where we wear opponents down and squeak past them in the second half. It seems we can score quickly when we have to, but Strong is content to chew up clock, and beat teams like ECU and Tulsa on late 4th quarter touchdowns. This isn't my favorite style of football, but if he manages to deliver a Conference Championship, which is still on the table, I'll like it a lot more....

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

There are many reasons to be optimistic about next year. Barnett will have a full season under his belt with this offense. CronKrite returns (I think), a solid receiving corps return, and the young defense can only get better. It's the coaching that worries me. Strong seems to want to slow the offense down....and I think I remember him saying something to that affect when he got here last year...and it feels like he's doing to our offense what Taggart did to his offense in his first 1.5 years here. Somebody on another thread compared Strong's style to the Rope-a-dope, where we wear opponents down and squeak past them in the second half. It seems we can score quickly when we have to, but Strong is content to chew up clock, and beat teams like ECU and Tulsa on late 4th quarter touchdowns. This isn't my favorite style of football, but if he manages to deliver a Conference Championship, which is still on the table, I'll like it a lot more....

Good points