• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hilarious

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

9 hours ago, michibull said:

Call me crazy, but I don't want UCF to ever win a game. I would prefer for us to go 13-0 every year and UCF to go 0-12. We can win the conference and go undefeated without UCF ever winning a game. As long as we schedule good out of conference games, we don't need anything from them. 

This-

I think we should stop worrying so much about NCAA playoffs and other stuff like that-- if that by some miracle happens, great. If you are hell bent on having that team propel us into that situation-- good for you-- I am not going to debate ever again. 

We should be focused on one thing alone== WINNING OUR CONFERENCE. Beating the hell out of UCF is always a bonus.

Pro: I will give them one thing though-- awfully nice to announce that they have a watch party for our game.

Con: showing our logo upside down is just plain disrespectful.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

This team beating an undefeated UCF doesn't mean a thing, except in our own little world. Neither of these teams are going anywhere with the current status quo. Them winning does nothing but rile up the yahoos that feed off of their own delusions. **** those guys. I hope they lose every game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, George Jenkins said:

This team beating an undefeated UCF doesn't mean a thing, except in our own little world. Neither of these teams are going anywhere with the current status quo. Them winning does nothing but rile up the yahoos that feed off of their own delusions. **** those guys. I hope they lose every game.

Beating an undefeated UCF would help us catch Boise in the rankings...and we DO need help with that if an NY6 Bowl is something we want.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, NYCbull said:

Right now it’s the best rivalry in FL and I know it irks the Big 3.

Cat Kitten GIF - Cat Kitten Shock GIFs

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

21 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Beating an undefeated UCF would help us catch Boise in the rankings...and we DO need help with that if an NY6 Bowl is something we want.

Beating a team with the 117 SOS wont mean as much as you may think, no matter how loudly they proclaim themselves kings. Were still eating at the kiddy table.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, George Jenkins said:

Beating a team with the 117 SOS wont mean as much as you may think, no matter how loudly they proclaim themselves kings. Were still eating at the kiddy table.

SOS means nothing 2 weeks in.  Really it doesn't mean much period since it's foundation is a preseason power 5 beauty contest.  

• Content Count:  7,683

33 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

I doubt it would do much.  If you are looking that far ahead, then you may want to jump on the Oklahoma State bandwagon this weekend.  Maybe find a bar that will give free beer for wearing Okie State gear.  😎

• Content Count:  7,683

7 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

SOS means nothing 2 weeks in.  Really it doesn't mean much period since it's foundation is a preseason power 5 beauty contest.  

Well if it doesn't mean anything, then beating an undefeated ucf really won't matter

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

So much of this stuff takes care of itself in the long run-- never understood fans who get so revved up about things that almost never even come into play. Teams can do one thing right-- focus on the team in front of them and win their games.

Now in the somewhat unlikely event that USF fields some incredible team that is deserving of all these amazing heights in the sport-- that would be a good time to worry about it. I do appreciate discussions about teams on our schedule though.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

This-

I think we should stop worrying so much about NCAA playoffs and other stuff like that-- if that by some miracle happens, great. If you are hell bent on having that team propel us into that situation-- good for you-- I am not going to debate ever again. 

We should be focused on one thing alone== WINNING OUR CONFERENCE. Beating the hell out of UCF is always a bonus.

Pro: I will give them one thing though-- awfully nice to announce that they have a watch party for our game.

Con: showing our logo upside down is just plain disrespectful.

This is all I care about. We have been playing D1a football for about 17 years now...it is time. 

• Upvote 1