Jump to content
  • Members do not see this ad

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I mean if new people stop showing up we here at puc86 Corp will have to consider it but our board is pretty convinced that it’s best to stick to the few things you are passionate about and be the best at them. Every couple of years we launch a new topic but CJL being g-d has been the our hallmark product and what we really try to build the brand around; so if it doesn’t mesh with that message we really try to avoid it. Since it’s been a while we have tried supporting CCS which is the first coach we have endorsed since the wrongful termination (as proven in court) of CJL.

Your brand is bigger than Coke and Apple combined...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

We would likely need to Baker Act puc86 in the event this happened ... 

We better start a donation fund to get a green turnover purse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In honor of CCS we should have the turnover long sleeve shirt with socks and slide sandals. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

In honor of CCS we should have the turnover long sleeve shirt with socks and slide sandals. 

Only if it has a mock turtleneck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, puc86 said:

I mean if new people stop showing up we here at puc86 Corp will have to consider it but our board is pretty convinced that it’s best to stick to the few things you are passionate about and be the best at them. Every couple of years we launch a new topic but CJL being g-d has been the our hallmark product and what we really try to build the brand around; so if it doesn’t mesh with that message we really try to avoid it. Since it’s been a while we have tried supporting CCS which is the first coach we have endorsed since the wrongful termination (as proven in court) of CJL.

I have an image in my head of you walking around an office, dozens of interns typing away using your login to keep pace with rapid expansion of your fury. You go over to the whiteboard, whistle loudly and tell everyone "All right-- listen up. This office is slacking off too much lately. So we're going to have a contest. First place gets to go to Aruba. Second place gets a set of steak knives." As you say this--- one of the interns walks over to the coffee maker and starts pouring a cup. You stop them--- "I'm sorry son-- coffee is for closers. Remember the ABC golden rule here. Always Be Condemning Coach WIllie Taggart"

"Now get back to work you miserable bastards!"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MikeG said:

I have an image in my head of you walking around an office, dozens of interns typing away using your login to keep pace with rapid expansion of your fury. You go over to the whiteboard, whistle loudly and tell everyone "All right-- listen up. This office is slacking off too much lately. So we're going to have a contest. First place gets to go to Aruba. Second place gets a set of steak knives." As you say this--- one of the interns walks over to the coffee maker and starts pouring a cup. You stop them--- "I'm sorry son-- coffee is for closers. Remember the ABC golden rule here. Always Be Condemning Coach WIllie Taggart"

"Now get back to work you miserable bastards!"

It’s like you have been to our office, I’m going to have to search for a mole. The only part you got wrong is our overall brand message is way more pro USF anti AAC than it is anti CWT who we mostly view in a positively mediocre way (we really need to start cranking out more posts). Also second place gets you fired here as we hold true to the great Ricky Bobby Life motto of “if your not first your last” and “it’s the fastest that gets paid and it’s the fastest that gets laid”. Right now we have been inspired by pornhub and we are really looking to branch out into a Lifestyle brand, I’ll keep you posted on our progress and of course if we ever go public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

We better start a donation fund to get a green turnover purse.

If CCS did it, it would be in a cool intentionally ironic way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 7:30 PM, goingbackbull said:

Does anyone else see a different Charlie Strong this year?  He seems happy and  motivated.  I wasn't 100% on the bandwagon last year, but with what I see in him now I'm all aboard.

completely agree!  He seems much more engaged.  Now the fan base & media need to step up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puc86 said:

It’s like you have been to our office, I’m going to have to search for a mole. The only part you got wrong is our overall brand message is way more pro USF anti AAC than it is anti CWT who we mostly view in a positively mediocre way (we really need to start cranking out more posts). Also second place gets you fired here as we hold true to the great Ricky Bobby Life motto of “if your not first your last” and “it’s the fastest that gets paid and it’s the fastest that gets laid”. Right now we have been inspired by pornhub and we are really looking to branch out into a Lifestyle brand, I’ll keep you posted on our progress and of course if we ever go public. 

hmmm.. how do I know this isn't just one of the minions?

I'm skeptical. Your business model is to fire all those trained people but one? Terrible planning. Give those people some steak knives and get them back working the forums. TPB needs that steady stream of input.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MikeG said:

hmmm.. how do I know this isn't just one of the minions?

I'm skeptical. Your business model is to fire all those trained people but one? Terrible planning. Give those people some steak knives and get them back working the forums. TPB needs that steady stream of input.

 

You recognize the training isn’t really extensive right? At most we try to have 10 talking points at any given time and then we try to not so subtly shove them into anywhere possible even if it requires a huge stretch in interpreting staying on topic. Occasionally I’m allowed to go off script but their contribution options are very limited, it’s mostly dive right, dive left kind of stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×