• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Three Teams Trending Up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

This is not news to us, of course, but it's nice to see some recognition elsewhere. I didn't see this posted already, so... 🤘

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/platform/amp/american-athletic-conference/2018/9/10/17835644/aac-week-2-roundup-american-athletic-usf-bulls-houston-cougars

Three Teams Trending Up

USF

For all those who still doubt this team as a sleeper, I have no idea what you’re thinking. Blake Barnett IS the new leader and is the ultimate replacement for Quinton Flowers after leading the Bulls to a win against Georgia Tech. Barnett lead the Bulls to a 49-38 win by going 21-31 for 202 yards, and two touchdowns through the air. He also pulled his best impersonation of Flowers by leading the team in rushing with 91 yards and two touchdowns. Special teams was also fantastic and deserves some recognition. In particular, Terrence Horne Jr. returned TWO kickoffs (97 and 98 yards) for touchdowns. This team is going to be good and does not play a hard game until Houston in October. Expect this team to be 7-0 heading into that premier game.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

This is not news to us, of course, but it's nice to see some recognition elsewhere. I didn't see this posted already, so... 🤘

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/platform/amp/american-athletic-conference/2018/9/10/17835644/aac-week-2-roundup-american-athletic-usf-bulls-houston-cougars

Three Teams Trending Up

USF

For all those who still doubt this team as a sleeper, I have no idea what you’re thinking. Blake Barnett IS the new leader and is the ultimate replacement for Quinton Flowers after leading the Bulls to a win against Georgia Tech. Barnett lead the Bulls to a 49-38 win by going 21-31 for 202 yards, and two touchdowns through the air. He also pulled his best impersonation of Flowers by leading the team in rushing with 91 yards and two touchdowns. Special teams was also fantastic and deserves some recognition. In particular, Terrence Horne Jr. returned TWO kickoffs (97 and 98 yards) for touchdowns. This team is going to be good and does not play a hard game until Houston in October. Expect this team to be 7-0 heading into that premier game.

The national media seems to be pretty high on us right now, l hope we can keep the momentum going.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The national media seems to be pretty high on us right now, l hope we can keep the momentum going.

So please don't shart the sheets in Soldier Field.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just now, CousinRicky said:

So please don't shart the sheets in Soldier Field.

It looks like a high of 80 degrees this weekend in Chicago.  I'm thinking we need to wear our black unis to absorb more sun and stay warm, since it's cooler there than in FL.  

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,683
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, GaUSFBull said:

It looks like a high of 80 degrees this weekend in Chicago.  I'm thinking we need to wear our black unis to absorb more sun and stay warm, since it's cooler there than in FL.  

Just checking the weather up there myself this morning and we fly up tomorrow.  And I'm wearing white for the game because the team will wear white. I'll suffer through. All USF shirts for the trip.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Just checking the weather up there myself this morning and we fly up tomorrow.  And I'm wearing white for the game because the team will wear white. I'll suffer through. All USF shirts for the trip.

Enjoy the half spaceship, half old-school football stadium.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Enjoy the half spaceship, half old-school football stadium.  

Worst looking stadium in the nfl...