• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Charlie is 1,000% right!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Assume you're talking about print there since you addressed online in the next sentence. My paper yesterday didn't have an article on the front page about FSU. There was a front page worthy article on UF losing to somebody for the first time in 31 years and an out of character, very nice column by Toad about BB so I have no idea what you're talking about unless it was a different edition.

Actually, you both may be right. The Times has numerous "Neighborhood Editions". These are set to cover local issues and some times not always, differ in sports, political and local news content.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Just now, Azmodi said:

Actually, you both may be right. The Times has numerous "Neighborhood Editions". These are set to cover local issues and some times not always, differ in sports, political and local news content.

I knew they used to have different editions so that definitely could be what's happening ....

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

In my reality we are different than the others and just fallen on some hard times. Of course by playing with 💩 we got some 💩 on us but it’s only a temporary inconvenience, please don’t burst my bubble. The AAC sucks and is beneath us and one day the football g-ds will accept my sacrifices and deliver us from this tragedy.

But,  in real world reality we haven’t managed to win your sucky conference that’s “beneath us”.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

But,  in real world reality we haven’t managed to win your sucky conference that’s “beneath us”.

And yet no one knows, it’s like a tree falling in the forest with no one around. Win, lose or draw it’s all the same, if it’s that important to you just tell everyone we won. Not one person will care enough to fact check you other than to look up if the AAC is in fact a real conference.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, bull2saintleo said:

Big Ten Network is Fox owned, so i would assume if the game could be simulcast locally it would be Fox13 and they probably have another game to air at that time Due to stadard Fox commitments.

If you think finding the Illinois game is tough, try looking for UMass in a few weeks.  I dont know what channel that'll  be on.

Umass game is on a local channel called NESN (Red Sox channel up here). You guys in Tampa will need Direct TV sports package (channel 628) or pray it will be in ESPN3. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

5 hours ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Well I only saw on tv, and saw a ton of empty seats. Looked empty to me but I wasn’t there. 

And...you weren’t wearing green/gold goggles.   Looked the same to me also.  I wasn’ there either, and I wasn’t dehydrated, or three sheets to the wind.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

And...you weren’t wearing green/gold goggles.   Looked the same to me also.  I wasn’ there either, and I wasn’t dehydrated, or three sheets to the wind.

I was there, dehydrated, sun burnt, and 2.99 sheets to the wind. Wouldn’t trade it for the world. Come fill one of those red seats one time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, IBulleve said:

I was there, dehydrated, sun burnt, and 2.99 sheets to the wind. Wouldn’t trade it for the world. Come fill one of those red seats one time

Same thing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Umass game is on a local channel called NESN (Red Sox channel up here). You guys in Tampa will need Direct TV sports package (channel 628) or pray it will be in ESPN3. 

Thanks for the heads up. No clue what package I have but I get NESN with Spectrum.....

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

NESN is on Playstation Vue and apparently fubotv. I think they both have free trials

• Upvote 1