• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What one USF loss made/makes you the most upset?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Rutgers

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Ruggers 2007 is the obvious choice.  The blowout by Oregon at the Sun Bowl maybe ripped me the most as I watched it, as a 3rd string QB just gashed us.

One that stung a lot was the loss to UCF the year they beat Baylor.  Our team was garbage, but we STILL almost beat them to derail their season.

Others I hated losing a TON:  UM 6-3 in Ray Jay; the White Out at WVU (Pat's last game);  NC State shut out 14-0 in the Meineke Bowl, our first shut out.  Of course, losing to UCF last year was painful, but we were 10+ pt dogs on the road, and we witnessed the best indy performance by a USF player ever, as Flowers threw > 500 & fan for 100.  It was a great way to end his career in Florida, even if we lost.

Those hurt, but the many awesome wins (WVU a few times, Aub, Clem, ND, USCe, TT, FSU, UM) outweigh the losses.  Heck, we survived Holtz...may be never dip like that again.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  2

UCF 2017

Our seniors deserved to win it. When they chose USF there was nothing but possibilities. 

QF played his heart out and nobody deserved a win more than him (IMO because he has already lost enough). I was sitting next to his cousin, at some point I said, "that's a gain!" She thought I said, "it's a game." She told me how determined he was to win that game for us, his fans.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-21-15-09.png

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Landino21 said:

UCF 2017

Our seniors deserved to win it. When they chose USF there was nothing but possibilities. 

QF played his heart out and nobody deserved a win more than him (IMO because he has already lost enough). I was sitting next to his cousin, at some point I said, "that's a gain!" She thought I said, "it's a game." She told me how determined he was to win that game for us, his fans.

Screenshot_2018-09-10-21-15-09.png

Senior night picture with Q being sad s he had no parent to greet him on the field...heartbreaking photo. 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Rutgers 2007  - haunts me

Illegal forward propulsion- never heard of that before and have not heard of it since, then the bogus offensive PI on Amari Jackson.

Edited by snarling Bull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  145

2 hours ago, snarling Bull said:

Rutgers 2007  - haunts me

Illegal forward propulsion- never heard of that before and have not heard of it since, then the bogus offensive PI on Amari Jackson.

I'm thinking that game has about 10+ plays that really made our fans mad as hell.

• Upvote 1