• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spectrum + ROKU ESPN app problems?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

8 hours ago, 72bull said:

Streaming from a Chromebook to a projector, I had the same problems.  Since it was the first time I tried it, I thought it was my equipment until I saw all the reports here.

Similar experience here.  We had a number of guests (some in the process of converting to Bulls fans).  Two TVs going with USF/Elon, and UCLA/Cincinnati.  USF - I had to stream obviously, so we turned it off on one TV with Amazon FireTV and moved to the Xbox in another room (we need more room for the USF group).  We couldn't get it to restart.  Out timing with the problem is only clear today.  Either we caused it :) , or I tried to move at a time when this ESPN problem started.  We moaned and groaned as the final 2 minutes in the first half wasted away without us and then the start of the third.  I bitched about waiting 9 months for this game, my wife was on the phone with our internet provider....I gave up on the XBox and the timing was perfect - went back to the Amazon FireTV and it started up.  Hard to believe our actions were in such congruity with ESPN's problems.  Either way, going to re-watch today.  The stress I endured is gone now. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I sure hope so, reading another thread I am counting on the replay being out there ....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

So will Espn 3 have a replay of game? 

Yes it is already up on my phone

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Found it...Sling Tv espn 3 didnt have on main page...did a search then found. Ill watch late tonight. 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

23 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Nothing like inviting your son over to grill some steaks before the game, crack open a few beers and you can't watch the season opener.  I was not fun to be around.  It was an ESPN thing.  We just have to be televised every game and not have to worry about these new fangled interweb things.  Back in my day, we'd get to the Collesium early before the chariots started.  No problem.

it really shouldnt be this hard

22nd year of football all the games should on  regular tv for the fans

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

On 9/2/2018 at 8:17 AM, 79 Bull said:

Dad, I have to ask...you're in Spring Hill, why is watching a home game on tv/streaming even a thing?

I had to give up my ST due to disability.  Had four with club access and I loved it!  But the walking got to be too much.  Getting old is not for the faint hearted!

• Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

I had to give up my ST due to disability.  Had four with club access and I loved it!  But the walking got to be too much.  Getting old is not for the faint hearted!

Dad, I hear you.  Getting up in years myself.  Thanks for being such a great supporter all these years.  Here's to hoping you have the biggest tv screen!

GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Just a suggestion.  We buy 2 of our tickets in the handicap row at the top of our section for a friend who needs to use a scooter. There is one chair and one open spot that allows his wife to sit next to him.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks, Ricky.  I have used those seats before (and they are good seats).  My problem is actually getting to the seats from the parking lot.  I'd use my cane but refuse to use a scooter.  Vanity, I guess.  BTW, I was allowed to use the elevator to get to the correct level, but oddly, was not allowed to board the elevator to the club. 

Anyway, you guys are very supportive, but in this chapter of my life, it is time to pass the baton to the younger generation.  Beer in my LazyBoy is not a bad life either.  Thanks.