• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wait, USF is not listed in the attendance list....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Just high expectations.

But that has nothing to do with actual vs announced attendance “discrepancies” , if the bottom bowl was filled would you have any problem if we called it 52k? More tickets get distributed than used everywhere and more people get counted than have tickets in some regard everywhere. We need higher numbers for sure but if we grow that top line number the bottom line number should coincide with it and be approximately 72% of it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Seemed to be empty seats in the Glazer’s new on campus stadium last night. Wrong thread?

It's the 4th exhibition game. Couldn't sell my seats for $12 ...

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Up until the WSJ article yesterday the TBT’s interest in only USF’s actual attendance was the only interest in actual attendance in all of college football.

Actually  a while back TDS, or VD5 back then, had an article about USF's attendance discrepancies that would have made Joey proud ....

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Actually  a while back TDS, or VD5 back then, had an article about USF's attendance discrepancies that would have made Joey proud ....

Colin says he keeps a spreed sheet of home actual and announced attendance. Colin is a sad person, I do not miss him. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

32 minutes ago, Triple B said:

It's the 4th exhibition game. Couldn't sell my seats for $12 ...

I think he was talking about the Green Wave's Yulman Stadium

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I think he was talking about the Green Wave's Yulman Stadium

Missed that completely. Didn't realize there were any other college games. Thought last night was strictly for showcasing a reigning 2017 Final National Poll Leader.

Edited by Triple B
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

But that has nothing to do with actual vs announced attendance “discrepancies” , if the bottom bowl was filled would you have any problem if we called it 52k? More tickets get distributed than used everywhere and more people get counted than have tickets in some regard everywhere. We need higher numbers for sure but if we grow that top line number the bottom line number should coincide with it and be approximately 72% of it. 

No man I wouldn't care and I would be happy about it. JK's trolling has you hook, line and sinker. 

21 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

No man I wouldn't care and I would be happy about it. JK's trolling has you hook, line and sinker. 

I used to think the TBT was trolling with this but they legit seem to think they were doing something that improved their journalistic integrity. They honestly seemed surprised and embarrassed that this was available to the other schools and that they have just been lazily taking the spoon feedings from the TSA.  They may make excuses and creatively reason why they only reported our number while ignoring all others, but deep down they feel shame.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I used to think the TBT was trolling with this but they legit seem to think they were doing something that improved their journalistic integrity. They honestly seemed surprised and embarrassed that this was available to the other schools and that they have just been lazily taking the spoon feedings from the TSA.  They may make excuses and creatively reason why they only reported our number while ignoring all others, but deep down they feel shame.  

I must have missed where this was covered, I’ve been off the grid. What was TBT’s comment/reaction when this was brought to their attention?

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

33 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I must have missed where this was covered, I’ve been off the grid. What was TBT’s comment/reaction when this was brought to their attention?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1