• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Prediction - Go Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  2

11-2 Losses to GT and Temple. Make the conference title game versus Navy. The loss to GT will help us beat Navy in an epic game. GO BULLS! 

Edited by FlowerPower

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s early others can still have some  catastrophes.

They already have but proximity to our program makes some people believe that ours are the only ones that exist or somehow worse than everyone else's adversity. If returning your QB while losing your coaching staff isn't that big of a deal our championship team from last season would like to have a word with you. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

They already have but proximity to our program makes some people believe that ours are the only ones that exist or somehow worse than everyone else's adversity. If returning your QB while losing your coaching staff isn't that big of a deal our championship team from last season would like to have a word with you. 

That’s true

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

Still not understanding the Temple hype.  If our offense puts the pieces together, because God knows we have the talent to, then there's no reason we should lose to them.  I get that it's hard to win in Philly, but I don't see what makes that environment so much tougher than a lot of the other teams we face.  2-3 years ago? Sure, I get it, they were a dangerous team back then.  But the whole "they're riding off their momentum from last season" is a bit confusing to me.  They got a bowl win, great, but they also barely made it to a bowl.  They lost both of their top WRs and two of their RBs are hurt with less than a week until their opener.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

9-3

We lose a tight one to GaTech while we're still gelling, Another tight game to Houston, and a game we have no reason to lose on paper.    

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

I just cant see us losing to anybody on our schedule. The only game I may be worried about are the games against teams we should beat like Cincinnati, Tulsa, ECU and etc b/c I feel we may overlook them and not take those teams serious. As long as the team stays hungry, we have the depth, athletes and skill set to go undefeated. I honestly do not feel any team on our schedule is better than us. 

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

11-3, lose bowl game and win conference championship

Edited by T-Man

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Still not understanding the Temple hype.  If our offense puts the pieces together, because God knows we have the talent to, then there's no reason we should lose to them.  I get that it's hard to win in Philly, but I don't see what makes that environment so much tougher than a lot of the other teams we face.  2-3 years ago? Sure, I get it, they were a dangerous team back then.  But the whole "they're riding off their momentum from last season" is a bit confusing to me.  They got a bowl win, great, but they also barely made it to a bowl.  They lost both of their top WRs and two of their RBs are hurt with less than a week until their opener.  

We will beat Temple...more worried about the second leg of the back to road trips. Like you say we could lose to tulsa if we are not mentally prepared. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322

54 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We will beat Temple...more worried about the second leg of the back to road trips. Like you say we could lose to tulsa if we are not mentally prepared. 

Exactly.  The past few seasons we've ended up doing really well on our road trips, but it all comes down to how mentally prepared we are.  We really do have the potential to beat everyone during that stretch.   Not saying it'll happen for sure, but a lot of this season will come down to coaching and preparedness.  Looking at the schedule I don't see a single team that has more talent than us as a whole. 

Edited by OcalaBull2