• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any video of Barnett throwing in summer drills?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I like CO a ton but I’m with whoever the coaches think will help us win.  I don’t like hearing this is a rebuilding year because we have the talent to be dangerous. 

You need to set your expectations low, that way you're not disappointed 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I like CO a ton but I’m with whoever the coaches think will help us win.  I don’t like hearing this is a rebuilding year because we have the talent to be dangerous. 

If the coaches think this may be a rebuilding year maybe we don't have talent????

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

Sad to me that a guy, BB, who has bounced around multiple schools may be our best option.  What the heck have we been doing for the last three years?  At the end of the day I just want to win, but it would have been nice to groom a QB on the roster. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

15 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

I don’t like hearing this is a rebuilding year because we have the talent to be dangerous. 

Why are those mutually exclusive? No matter how you cut it, we ARE rebuilding, returning only 11 starters ..... but is there a reason we can't be dangerous at the same time?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Why are those mutually exclusive? No matter how you cut it, we ARE rebuilding, returning only 11 starters ..... but is there a reason we can't be dangerous at the same time?

They aren’t, but you know as well as I do that most use the term rebuilding as an excuse if things don’t go as well as hoped, almost as a way to say “we may not be as good as we were before because we have new players.” We lost a lot of starters but the guys replacing them are fully capable of succeeding. 

Edited by OcalaBull2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, OcalaBull2 said:

They aren’t, but you know as well as I do that most use the term rebuilding as an excuse if things don’t go as well as hoped, almost as a way to say “we may not be as good as we were before because we have new players.” We lost a lot of starters but the guys replacing them are fully capable of succeeding. 

I think coaches use that term when it fits, and we are definitely rebuilding this year ..... fans interpret its use whatever way they're most comfortable with.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/30/2018 at 12:35 PM, charsibb said:

the-lisfranc-tear-examining-kelly-slater

....those is some long *ss toes !