• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

11 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You are the same person who thought we should of voted to keep a well qualified UCF out of the AAC, yet USF got voted in a BCS conferece with players who werent good enough to dominate C-USA. He still had 5 years in a BCS conference. Most coaches only get 3 years.

Coaches are not programs. He didn’t move up the entire program did. Not once but 4 times under his leadership. You aren’t going to have very many examples of what happens to the coaches at the programs during these moves because there isn’t a very big sample size. There are plenty of articles from back then about how amazing the accomplishments are, about the unprecedented nature of them and about how it would never be rivaled, detract all you would like but you are not dealing in the reality of the situation.

Edited by puc86
  • Upvote 2

And another little thing on the three years coaches get. If you are winning 8 or 9 games a season in a bcs conference you get a lifetime to coach not three years.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

I think he's a deep state actor.  :roflmao:

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think he's a deep state actor.  :roflmao:

Just a little more Gator than Bull. You can’t expect much logic and reason from a person that finds it reasonable to be both a Gator and a Bull and even less from    a person that wants to proclaim their mixed allegiance on a Bulls message board and even less from one that would put their Gator allegiance first on said board. Gatorbull cant understand a USF first mentality 😱

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Auburn never played us at home.  Nor, did Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina or Arkansas to name a few.  Kansas did and got beat.  A 2 for 1 with the Gators, if they hold up to their end of the deal, is ok by me.

Yeoman's job of trying to get topic back on track .....

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Just a little more Gator than Bull. You can’t expect much logic and reason from a person that finds it reasonable to be both a Gator and a Bull and even less from    a person that wants to proclaim their mixed allegiance on a Bulls message board and even less from one that would put their Gator allegiance first on said board. Gatorbull cant understand a USF first mentality 😱

If he was going with those choice of allegiance identifiers, the order he has them in is preferable. Perhaps USFGator would have been a better choice ...

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

That was the point you took from his post? My takeaway was the glory days weren’t actually very good so that means where we have fallen isn’t that bad (actually we haven’t really moved much at all).

Probably should have said the point that should have been made was that USF football is not dying ...

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

If he was going with those choice of allegiance identifiers, the order he has them in is preferable. Perhaps USFGator would have been a better choice ...

Something leaving off the Gators all together would be the the best choice it’s like when USF played FSU and people showed up in their Gator gear, never understood it. But if you just have to let bulls fans on a bulls site know you are a gator fan for no reason at least a BullGator is a a real thing, puts the Bulls first and most people see the Bulls part and move on. It would be be like 86puc it’s dumb and just doesn’t work.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

But if you just have to let bulls fans on a bulls site know you are a gator fan for no reason at least a BullGator is a a real thing

A Bull Gator is a top of the line UF booster. Would have been a totally inappropriate choice and he would have had a hard time keeping posts on the Main Board while I maintained post moving capabilities ... and I'm not sure why you think 86puc wouldn't have worked as well as puc86.

10 minutes ago, Triple B said:

A Bull Gator is a top of the line UF booster. Would have been a totally inappropriate choice and he would have had a hard time keeping posts on the Main Board while I maintained post moving capabilities ... and I'm not sure why you think 86puc wouldn't have worked as well as puc86.

I guess I don’t know enough about the Gators I just knew it was a top of the line male Gator animal (like many other animals like bull dolphin etc), so back to the no Gator at all idea. The 86puc thing was a self deprecating joke about my name not having anything to do with anything while I chasten people on their choices in names but seriously f the gators and their fans (but I like the 2 for 1 and i am happy to have them back on the schedule where I hope we kill them and then never play again).

Edited by puc86