• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Football News has USF Going 9-3

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

16 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Um when were we ever "winning"? The past 2 years were the 1st time we ever had double digit wins. The rest of the years we averaged 8 wins or less. Therefore your statement is invalid. I think most fans have been let down so often that it will take at least 2 more winning seasons, a conference championship with a new years bowl victory or one season like UCF had to build our football culture again. 

And we need to win the big games. Pooping ourselves against FSU threw away our opportunity for that year.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

We need strippers at the games...lots and lots of strippers...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I got you, but perhaps his comments were being taken a little too literally.  USF saw the 3rd largest attendance increase in the country a couple of years ago and I believe had a slight uptick again last year.   

As for grinding out wins, we're not going to win many games 12-6 in the AAC or college football in general so we better be able to generate some points even if that defense is stellar.

Correct. I'm meaning that if you thought attendance was bad already it will be worse without an entertaining product. I think everyone here knows we won't get the attendance we want until we get into a P5 conference even with an entertaining product but I hypothesize a boring offense will further damage attendance. I'm not sure a magic season does it unless we knock off big name brand teams during the season.

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We need strippers at the games...lots and lots of strippers...

Let's get a deal in place before Redner shuffles off this mortal coil.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

And we need to win the big games. Pooping ourselves against FSU threw away our opportunity for that year.

and Houston last year

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Correct. I'm meaning that if you thought attendance was bad already it will be worse without an entertaining product. I think everyone here knows we won't get the attendance we want until we get into a P5 conference even with an entertaining product but I hypothesize a boring offense will further damage attendance. I'm not sure a magic season does it unless we knock off big name brand teams during the season.

It won't be magical next year unless we knock off Ga Tech and Illinois as well as run the AAC table

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

It won't be magical next year unless we knock off Ga Tech and Illinois as well as run the AAC table

Our schedule makes magic hard and the P5 is working to make sure the other conferences never get out of the marginalized ghetto.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

How did this thread go from 9-3 prediction to attendance ?  Until we join the power 5 we will be lucky to fill the lower bowl unless UF plays at RayJay.  Predictions are nice for off season talks but that is about all.

4 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Our schedule makes magic hard and the P5 is working to make sure the other conferences never get out of the marginalized ghetto.

Magical is relevant

5 minutes ago, dabull80 said:

How did this thread go from 9-3 prediction to attendance ?  Until we join the power 5 we will be lucky to fill the lower bowl unless UF plays at RayJay.  Predictions are nice for off season talks but that is about all.

All threads turn into expansion or attendance, except the Sundome naming rights thread that turned to beer.