• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College bars near usf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

16 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Not sure I’d call it a sports bar but I used to frequent copper top. That’s on 50th and Fowler so may be farther than you’re looking to go. I lived off of Fowler through college so I stayed on that side of campus mostly unless we were at Greenery(Tuesdays weren’t the same after they closed) or Acrop...

Copper Top, Miller's Ale House, World of Beer, Peabody's, Fuzzy's Taco Shop, and Gaspar's should cover what you're looking for. You may have to Uber to some, as I'm not familiar with the Bull Runner's routes and times. 

• Topic Count:  169
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately Cop top and CDB's are closing down.  That whole shopping center is getting demolished to build a PDQ.  I believe cop top is going to look to relocate close by so hopefully CBD's does as well.  Those were USF bar staples.

We do need more bars around campus.  I know what would bring in more bars....dont make me say it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, IHuckItDeep said:

We do need more bars around campus.  I know what would bring in more bars....dont make me say it.

We all know that our football team being in a better conference will lead to more bars around campus. It’s ok to admit that.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Ricky's, Kaskos, Mirrors.  One and the same. There was no better USF bar.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

21 hours ago, JTrue said:

World of Beer on Fowler. Lots of TVs and pretty good food. I pre-game there for my softball games at Greco. You can't go wrong with Gators, either. Lots of TVs as well and good wings.

If you're up for a 15 minute Uber, Hattricks downtown. Hot wings, shake and bake. Dynamite scenery.

Co-sign on Gator’s.  Great scene there and probably the best wings in town (grilled).  Drink specials galore iirc.

Miller’s Ale House was great when I was there just a bit ago, great beer selection and the chicken nachos are legendary.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

21 hours ago, Skingraft said:

Mr. Dunderbaks

Oh man that takes me back...LOVE Mr. Dunderback’s!  Used to grab a beer or three before night classes there to help me through stats.   :)   But I thought they’d closed?!...or maybe just moved out of University Mall?...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

22 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

If you're willing to Uber, there's a Gator's on Fowler 

Uh, Gators is not the preferred nomenclature for that establishment.  

Dockside, please.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, NCBull said:

Oh man that takes me back...LOVE Mr. Dunderback’s!  Used to grab a beer or three before night classes there to help me through stats.   :)   But I thought they’d closed?!...or maybe just moved out of University Mall?...

Last I saw they were off of BBD just north of Bearss on the right side of the road. Could be elsewhere now though.

21 hours ago, JTrue said:

World of Beer on Fowler. Lots of TVs and pretty good food. I pre-game there for my softball games at Greco. You can't go wrong with Gators, either. Lots of TVs as well and good wings.

If you're up for a 15 minute Uber, Hattricks downtown. Hot wings, shake and bake. Dynamite scenery.

Shocked that you brought up wings and didn’t mention Publix.  What is the matter with you?